chapter eleven - Friday night

I met my ghost neighbours and they are couple goals. Good looking,love each other and they are in the military....wow,I'm jealous.
I invited Ife to join us for the official meet the neighbours drink and also I don't know where the club was or have a car, both which ife has and have knowledge of.

"But do you have to wear that?"
Ife asked me.

"What?"

"Your outfit is not appropriate for club"

She is dressed in a skintight mini black dress with strappy hands,which screams "sexxxy"
While my wide leg pant suit with sleeveless halter neck was just cute but not sexy like Ife.

"It is just drinks with neighbours"

"Regardless,I should have come earlier to help you pick your outfit"

"At least it is cute"

"No man invites a lady to a club and expects her to wear a 'cute' outfit"

"Whatever,we are almost there and the invitation was not a personal one but of neighbours getting to know each other" I argue

"You are so clueless" she sighs

We are at the entrance of a club named SOFT...oookay who names a club "soft".

"That Noah guy must have connections for him to be able to get tickets to this club"

"He is banker,I don't know"

"Definitely connected cause this club is for the elites, celebrities and someone who is something"

"Well,only for today we can pretend"I linked my hands with hers.

"You don't have to,you are from royalty but me,am just...
I cuts in sharply

"An amazing person,a kickass lecturer and a beautiful woman. Don't ever bring yourself down,you hear me"

"Ok"

"What is bringing this up?"

"Nothing" she evades

"Queen" I hear someone call out my name
It's noah with some guys.

"You didn't tell me that he is handsome"Ife whispers hotly.

"Noah" I called back
He waves us over and we all entered.

I couldn't drink cause i'm the designated driver and also I am extremely light weight,so I don't usually drink.
The guys with Noah were the other neighbours,ayo and osas. Ayo is a striking male model and osas is mystery.

The Mathews were all lovey Dovey,they didn't contribute much to conversation we were having.

I suddenly felt uncomfortable like someone was staring holes in me,I discreetly looked around but found no one was looking at me.
The Mathews got up to dance and drag me along to the dance floor.
Not to blow my trumpet but I know a few moves.i was moderately grooving until 'WORK' by Rihanna came on and Ife came to join me.
The hidden Carribean in me that I never knew I had, kicked in and I was moving sensually on the dance floor.

Then a weird guy started grinding on me,I tried to evade his groping hands but to no avail,it got to a certain point that I stopped dancing and tried to move away from him but he said hotly to my ears
"How about we take this to the toilet"

Ewwwww,I rather eat my vomit.
"No but thanks anyway"

He grab hold of my wrist when I tried to move away from him

"Where do you think you are going to" he sneered

"You are drunk but not that drunk,not to realise a no is still NO"

He tugged me forward and tried to kiss me,I headbutt him which just angered him.we are at the corner of the dance floor which was a bit darker and more crowded.

"You are going to be sorry for that" he put my back against the wall while I was struggling with him.

"Ass hole,are you that ugly that you have to result to raping women in crowded area!!" I screamed at him

"It is not raping cause you are going to enjoy it" he sneered and bend to kiss me,I was waiting for the perfect moment to bring my knees up,so as to say hello to his balls.

Suddenly his weight was off me,just for me to look up and find an angry avenging angel punching the weirdo in the face.

"Rapheal".....