Chapter 2

[A/N] Hey guys! And girls... I suppose. But hiiiii! Glad you guys like it so far! Be sure to thank my friend PartyWriting! Love you, Haz! Anyway, on with the chapter!

[Louis' P.O.V.]

"Boobear!" I hear Harry's voice echo down the hallway.

I turn and wait for Harry to catch up to me. My other friends depart after our goodbyes as I feel Harry crash into me.

"Oof!" I say as the curly haired boy makes collision with my torso. "Hey, Haz."

"Hiiiii, Lou!" He replys, excitedly. "What's the plans for tonight?"

We always hung out every Friday night, ever since I could drive and we could go places.

"How about we stay in tonight? I don't really feel like going anywhere tonight."

The week had exhausted me. All I want to do is lay on my couch and spend time with Harry.

"Okay!" He smiles.

A warm feeling passes over my stomach as his smile forced one upon mine. I wrap my arm around his shoulders, as I did frequently, as we walk to my car.

"Can I drive?" I raise an eyebrow at his question. "Oh please, oh please, Lou! I'll be extra careful and-"

"Okay!" I chuckle as I toss the keys to the jumping, pleading boy.

"Yay!"

The warm feeling spreads across my stomach again and I shrug it off. I sit in the passenger seat of my own car as Harry drives us back to my house. We walk into my house and I'm attacked by Daisy and Phoebe. I let out another 'oof!' noise as I fight to stay on my feet.

"Louis!" They speak together as I had grown used to.

"Hey, lovelies. How was your day?"

They begin to ramble about their days until our mum comes to reveal that they were having a slumber party. She also reveals that I will be staying at Harry's tonight.

"Good to know I have a say in the matter," I mumble.

Harry chuckles as I say my goodbye to the girls.

"First person to my place gets the couch!" Harry yells as he begins sprinting toward the door.

"Cheater!" I run after him and chase him to his house.

I tackle him through the door as he opens it. We tumble through it as we fight.

"Boys!" Anne laughs and we freeze mid-rumble.

"Hiiii!" Harry and I say in unison.

"Stop it before you break something."

We release each other, laughing.

"Pick a movie and I'll make popcorn," Harry walks into his own kitchen.

"Deal."

The rest of the night consists of us making fun of the movies and each other. Each time I threw something at Harry, he would smack it away without even looking. A smile plasters itself on my face for most of the night as the warm feeling from earlier stays in my stomach. Did I have a crush on my best friend? No, I like girls... But those curls... No, girls... But those eyes... I shake my head in an attempt to shake the thoughts from my brain. I sit up on the couch, pulling out the reclining foot rest and lean back. Harry lays his head in my lap as we watch probably our last movie of the night. I run a hair through his curls mindlessly as I feel soft lumps.

I reach for the lamp light to turn it on and I move his curls to get a better look at the lumps attached to his head. Harry quickly moves away to the other end of the couch, cowering. I put the foot rest back in the couch and I slowly lean towards him, reaching my hand up to his hair. He cringes as I run my hand though his curls and over... Kitten ears? He whimpers as a look of confusion crosses my face.

"I'm normal, Boo," he whispers as tears pour down his face.

"No you're not, Harry."

"Yes, I am."

"No, Hazza. You're not."

"Yes, I am, Louis!" He shouts as tears stream down faster and he runs to his room.

Anne comes out of her room to question her son's shouting. I shake my head as I collect my things and quickly walk to my house. I went directly to bed, despite the giggling and squeals of the girls downstairs. I switch my pants for pajama pants and a shirt for none. I lay in bed, staring up at my ceiling as thoughts ran through my brain. Did I have feelings for Harry? If I did, could I tell him? What even is Harry? I close my eyes and an image of Harry with cat ears and a tail flashes through my mind as a restless sleep takes over my body.