Chapter 24 (Might be a tad mature... JK it so is.)

[A/N] Hey guys! Sorry I'm a loser and haven't updated for a while... I was working on a one shot that I had an idea for that I needed to get out of my head. So I did. It's called Recipe for Disaster or Love? It's a Larry AU fic. Go check it out if ya like. Kk on with the chapter!

[Harry's P.O.V.]

"Hey, Har," my sister calls my attention to her.

"What's up, Gem?" I ask, walking over to her.

"How's Mum?"

"She's handling us alright, I'd say."

Gemma nods and hugs me as I hurry off to Louis' car. The drive to school was lively and loudly with the radio up and us talking to each other. We get to school and start walking to the doors. I go to say good-bye to Louis but he pulls me in another direction. He begins to lead me down a deserted hallway.

"Lou, where are we going?" I ask.

"Somewhere," Louis smirks back to me with a light squeeze of my hand.

I sigh and follow behind him. He stops abruptly and I run into his back.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"We're here," he says, excitedly.

I look around at the empty hallway and don't see anything interesting about it. But he looks excited so I humor him. He pulls me to a indentation of the wall and pushes against it. A small door opens and we walk through it. We enter a small room that seems to be a forgotten storage room. There are a few lights in the room and forgotten papers across a table.

"What is this place?" I ask in amazement.

"I found it the first week of high school," he says proudly. "And I fixed it up. Isn't it cool?"

"Yeah, it's cool, Boo. How'd you find it?"

"I was bored and didn't want to go to class. So I went exploring. I don't think they use this part of the school anymore."

Louis sits down on a cushion that was in the room. I look around, half-expecting there to be another cushion, but I don't find one. I move my gaze back to Louis and he smiles to me as he pats his lap. I smile as I fling myself onto his lap. He chuckles at me as I wrap my arms around him. I nuzzle into his neck and smile. He was so familiar to me. He felt like home.

"Harry," Louis says softly.

"Yeah?"

"If I go off to uni next year-"

"What do you mean 'if'?"

"I might take a year or two off."

"Why?"

"So I can be with you," I lean my head back in shock and he rushes on. "It's not just because we're dating now. I've actually been thinking about this for a while now. I can get a job and  help out with the girls at home."

"But I don't want to be the reason you don't do something, Lou," I say, my voice nearly a whisper.

"But I want to be with you, Harry," he cups my face and brushes my nose against his. "I told you last night that I've never started something without you being there and that I didn't want to try it."

My heart swells with happiness as I lean forward to press my lips against his. My hands trail to his hair and I twist my fingers in it. He moves my legs so that I straddling him and pulls my hips towards his. I push my tongue against his lips and he opens his mouth so his tongue can meet mind. I gently ease down against his groin and he lets out a surprised gasp. I lean back and smile.