Chapter 22 (Mature!)

[A/N] Hello, my beauties! Sorry for the wait! The laryngitis is really slowing me down. Laryngitis... Ain't nobody got time for that! Sigh. Luckily I have Elsie otherwise my words and thoughts would be lost forever! She speaks for me now. I'm not even supposed to whisper! And I just... I can't NOT talk! You feel me? Well I shall get on with the chapter! And as promised, here's some Niam smut! :D

[Niall's P.O.V.]

Five minutes. Five minutes until I see my Liam. I stare at the clock as if willing it to move faster. I wanted to be with Liam, not sitting here to something I didn't care about. I sigh and look down to my notebook again. I feel my phone vibrate and I silently pull it out. It's a text from Louis.

'Liam says he misses you.'

A blush burns in my cheeks as I bite my lip to hold back a smile. The bell rings and I quickly pick up my things. I run out the door to meet Liam and Louis. They were mid-conversation when I catch sight of them and Liam laughs at something as I draw closer. Butterflies seized through my stomach. His laugh did that to me, it was adorable. He was adorable. I smile as Liam catches sight of me. He smiles my way and waves. My smile widens as Liam pulls me in for a kiss. A small one but it leaves me wanting to kiss him so much more.

"Hey, Ni. How about a movie night? Me, you, Harry, and Li? We'll go to the movies and out to dinner or something."

"Okay!" I squeak out, my excitement growing.

He salutes me and goes to find Harry. Liam wraps his arms around my waist and presses his lips to mine.

"I missed you," Liam whispers against my lips.

"It was one class, Li," I giggle.

"Did you not miss me?" He responds sadly.

"Of course, I missed you! You're my Li-li," I brush my nose against his.

"I'm just your Li-li, am I?" He smirks.

"You're all mine, baby."

He laughs as he presses his lips to mine. My fingers push into his hair and tangle them in it. He releases me and twists his fingers with mine. Louis, Harry, Perrie, Zayn, and Cher appear in the hallway and we start to walk to Louis' car. We arrive home and I'm attacked by Josh.

"Hey, Josh. How was school?" I ask as he hugs me.

"It was awesome! Although, I got in trouble for drumming on the table," he responds with a shrug.

"Why were you drumming on your desk?"

"I had a beat in my head."

I laugh as he shrugs again.

"Any homework?"

"Oh yeah! Olly and Ed were working on it with me!"

"Well don't keep them waiting!"

He starts to run off but he stops himself before disappearing into the door.

"Will you play cards with us later, Niall?"

"I'm hanging out with Liam, Louis, and Harry later. How about tomorrow about you finish your homework? I'll play then. Deal?" I smile.

"Deal," he smiles and goes into his room.

I travel into the kitchen in search of food. I find some crisps and I wander back into the living room, humming. I plop down next to Liam and cuddle into his shoulder. He wraps his arm around my shoulder as he continues to talk to Zayn. I hum to myself as I zone out, my only focus being the crisps in my hand. I look up at Liam to realize he's taken his hat off and his ears are showing. I reach up and run my fingers over his soft velvety ears. He shivers and stops his sentence half way through. He looks down at me and I smile as I slowly remove my hand, replacing it against the crisp bag.