Chapter 15

[A/N] Hello, dearies! How are you guys? I'm alright. Just got home from a basketball game. When did those get interesting? Anyway, on with the chapter. This will be just a filler chapter. Sorry bout that. Don't forget to leave a comment and vote if you wanna. I won't force you... You can if you wanna. Also, how would guys feel if Niam and Larry got a little more... "friendly" with each other? Say yes or no down in the comments. Thanks!  Well, here's the chapter.

[Niall's P.O.V.]

I was having a great time with the guys, playing the nameless card game that they made up. Josh, Olly, and Ed were pretty cool guys. I took to their conversation with ease. Liam comes into the room after about an hour or so of us laughing and playing the game. I turn to him and smile.

"Hey, babe! I learned a new game!"

"I see that," he returns my smile and kisses the top of my head. "I've got some brilliant news."

"Oh yeah?" Josh asks, laying down a card.

"Yeah, Anne knows a person and he's going to get us legal papers."

"And that means?" Olly asks.

"We're going to be normal!" Liam responds, with excitement.

Olly, Josh, and Ed turn to Liam with wide, confused eyes.

"Normal?" Ed asks.

"Yeah like you're going to go to school and be able to get jobs when you're older. We'll be treated like everyone else!"

Josh stops mid move and smiles. They high five and cheer.

"When are we going?"

"Probably sometime tomorrow. Then we're going to go shopping, too."

"Score!" Josh and Ed high five.

"Can I steal you Nialler?"

"Sure, babe. Sorry, guys."

I follow Liam out the door and down the hallway.

"There's something I wanted to ask you."

"What's that?"

He pulls me into a room and shuts the door. I stand by the wall and before I knew it, Liam had me pushed up against the wall and his lips pressed against mine. After I get over my initial shock, I grab his neck and pull him closer to me. He releases me all to soon and he smiles as his eyes flutter open.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," Liam whispers.

"I've been wanting you to do that all day."

Liam leans forward to kiss me again as there was a loud knocking on the door. I let out a frustrated sigh and Liam answers the door. It's Perrie and Zayn.

"Hey, Li," Zayn smiles.

"Hey, Z and Perr. What's up?"

"Just wanted to see what you were doing."

"Hey, guys," I peek my head around the door and greet them.

"Oh did we interrupt something?"

Liam responds with a no as I respond with a yes. Liam blushes as Zayn looks away awkwardly.

"Right. I'll talk to you guys later then, yeah?"

"See ya."

Liam closes the door with a smile to them. He turns to me and I stand there for a moment. I step forward and run my hands over his, surprisingly, toned abs through his shirt. I slip my hands under his t-shirt and he gasps. He jumps back and I remove my hands.