Chapter 20

[A/N] Hey guys! How are you guys? I personally think I'm dying. Frankly because I can't breathe properly nor can I speak without sounding like a squeaky dog toy or a man. But I digress. But I did get to stay home yesterday and today! I slept a bunch and had lots of hot coco. Let me tell you something, sleep and hot coco is a fantastic thing when you're sick. Or at all, honestly. Well I suppose you're curious as to what is happening with the crew, right? Let us find out. Shall we?

[Zayn's P.O.V.]

I watch as Perrie animatedly talked to Cher about what had happened during her day. A small smile played on my lips as I watched her. She was so beautiful. How had I never noticed it before? I liked watching her talk. She put so much movement into everything she was saying that it was hard not to smile. I tear my eyes away from her as Liam says my name.

"How has your day been so far?" He asks with a smile.

 "It's been alright. No troubles in homework or anything," I return his smile.

"Me either."

"Show off," Niall mumbles.

Liam rolls his eyes with a smile as the bell rings. Liam pulls his hat back on and grips Niall's hand as they holler goodbyes before running off to class. I grudgingly pull myself off the bench and Perrie twists her fingers with mine. A blush rises in my cheeks as I look down toward her. She shyly smiles up to me and I lean down to kiss the top of her forehead.

"What's your next class, boyfriend?"

"Same as yours, love."

"I know, I just wanted to call you boyfriend," she smiles wider.

"You can call me that anytime you want," I peck her cheek and she blushes.

"You guys ready to go?" Harry asks with an amused smile.

"Lead the way, Harold," Perrie smirks.

He starts to head for the school and we head to art class. We pick three seat next to each other as the teacher walks in. She tells us to draw what ever is on our minds and one thing pops in to my head. Perrie. My eyes shift to her as she strikes up a conversation with Harry. I take this as an advantage and slowly pull an unoccupied sketch book toward me. I pick up a pencil and begin to draw her. The sun from the windows caught the new color of her hair, brilliantly and made her sparkle even more than normal. I smile as I absentmindedly outline her features. I focus my entire concentration on the drawing but my mind involuntarily drifts to when Liam kind of forced us together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what's the deal with Perrie?" I had asked Liam.

"What do you mean?" He asked in return.

"Well, I think..." I trailed off, unsure of what I thought.

"You like her!"

"No!" I blushed, furiously.

"You so do!" Liam smiled widely.

"Maybe just a little."

"Dude, you gotta tell her."

"What?! No, why would I do that?"

"Because she's..." He slapped a hand over his mouth before he could continue his sentence.

"She what?" He shook his head, hand still over his mouth. "She WHAT, Liam?!"

"Nothing! I can't tell you!"

He jumped away from me and sprinted for the door. He flung it open as I began to chase after him. He nearly ran into Perrie and my feet and heart stopped when I saw her standing there.