Epilogue - MATURE

A few months later...

"I love you, my curly haired kitten boy," Louis says to Harry nuzzling against his kitten ears.

"And I love you, my beautiful blue eyed human boy," Harry says as he snuggles into Louis' touch.

Louis presses a kiss to Harry's temple and pulls him closer him.

"Hey, no cutesie stuff on the couch," Zayn says, causing Perrie to lightly hit his shoulder.

"Oh, c'mon, Zaynie. Let them be. It's cute," she smiles to Louis and Harry.

"Yeah, it's cute, Z," Liam says. "Let them be."

"Thanks, Perr and Li," Harry smiles back.

Harry grips Louis' face and smashes his lips to Louis'. Louis makes slightly startled noise before kissing Harry back. Zayn groans loudly and gets up.

"I'm going to bed," he declares before walking down the hallway.

"Sorry, boys," Perrie smiles before getting to her feet. "Night, boys."

"Night, Perrie," Louis, Harry, and Liam say.

She waves at the boys and follows Zayn to bed. Niall makes a noise in his sleep and Liam mindlessly brushes the stray hair off his face. Niall makes a noise again and mumbles Liam name. Liam curiously looks down at Niall as he begins to start thrashing around. Niall begins to whine Liam's name and Liam tries to wake Niall up.

"Liam!" Niall flings himself into a sitting position and looks around before meeting Liam's eyes. Niall throws his arms around Liam and begins to cry into his shoulder, "I-I had a d-dream that h-he took y-you."

Liam gives no verbal response as he hugs Niall close to him. They hadn't discussed their time being involved with Sebastian; they had just kind of forced them self to forget about it. They had had the court date after Zayn and Harry had gotten out of the hospital. Sebastian was sentenced to life in jail for some reasons that the boys didn't care enough to remember. Sebastian was in jail, Harry's leg had healed just fine, and Zayn's wounds were healed, too. Everything seemed to be alright.

"Y-you were g-gone and I- I-I-..." Niall trails off into a sob.

"Sssh, Ni. Sssh," Liam says as he rubs soothing circles on Niall's lower back. "It's alright, baby. I'm right here."

Niall clings to Liam as he whispers soothing things to him.

"Y-you were g-gone," Niall whimpers into Liam's shoulder.

"But I'm right here, Ni."

Niall sniffles into Liam's shoulder and Liam pulls him closer. Niall's tears eventually run out and he leans back from Liam's shoulder. Liam cups Niall's face in his hands and wipes the drying tears out of his face. He presses a kiss to the blonde boy's nose and smile to him.

"I'm not going anywhere, love," Liam whispers as he rubs his nose against Niall's.

"P-Promise?"

"I already have."

Liam pushes his lips against Niall's and hugs him back to his chest. Niall eagerly hugs him back and nuzzles his head into Liam's neck. Harry and Louis, who had been silently watching the scene, decide to head off to bed themselves.

"I think we're going to head off, lads," Louis says as he stands. He twists his fingers with Harry's and pulls him to his feet, "we're headed to my house."

"Night, guys," Liam says with a slight nod.

Niall mumbles something unintelligible and Harry and Louis head for the door.