Chapter 19

[A/N] HEY YOU GUYS! How'd you like the random Niam smut? I know I did! Anyway, who's up for another update. Also, I'm curious if anybody actually reads my author's notes. Probably not. I tend to ramble a bit in them. Kinda like now. Alrighty moving on with the chapter. That's a lie. One (DIRECTION) last thing. If you guys wanna like draw me some stuff about my story, I would love you forever. I like see cute drawing and I'm interested to see how many people would actually draw me something. You don't have to! I'm not gonna pressure you into anything... Just y'know. If you want to. LOVE YOU BUNCHES!

[Niall's P.O.V.]

I wake up to the feeling of being cold. I roll over trying to find warmth and fail. I frown as I remember last night. I force my eyes open to find an empty bed. Did i dream last night? I roll over to lay on my back and stare up at the ceiling. Maybe I had. I let out a sigh then hear the bathroom door shut. I prop myself up on my elbows and look at the door. I see Liam bending down to pick up a pair of pants.

"No," I say in a raspy morning voice that causes him to jump.

"Niall! Hi, babe," he says continuing to reach for his pants.

"Stop it."

"Stop what?"

"Trying to put pants on."

"Why?"

"Come cuddle with me," I say pushing out my lower lip, making it quiver.

"I thought I was the part dog person here."

I continue to stare up at him with wide eyes until he drops the pair of pants he has in his hand. He walks over to the bed and stare at me. I reach for his hand and pull him on top of me. I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly as I nuzzle my face into his neck. He snuggles into me as he lets out sigh. My hands go to trace his back causing him to shiver. I move my hands up to twist them into his hair. I scratch his ears and we lay there for a few moments. I hear my phone go off and I groan. Liam moves to get off of me but I hold him tightly.

"Ignore it," I mumble.

He gently removes himself from me and goes to find my phone. I tangle myself in my blankets and bury my head into the pillows. Liam comes back after a few moments and pulls the blankets of of me.

"Noooo," I groan reaching for them.

"You've have to get up, babe. You've got school, er, we have school."

"I don't wanna."

"You have to."

"I'm sick," I feign a cough.

Liam comes to sit on the bed next to me. He presses his hand to my forehead.

"You don't feel sick."

"You can't feel my kind of sickness. Only I can."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. I'm LOVEsick."

I grip his waist and pull him back down on the bed. I kiss his entire face and he giggles.

"Niall, Niall. Stop it, stoooop," he whines, giggling.

"You don't like my kisses?" I lean back, frowning.

"I love your kisses, babe. We just have to get to school."

"Can't I just stay here with you all day?"

"I'm excited for school."

I sigh as Liam gets up again and picks me up bridal style. We walk into the bathroom and he turns on the shower. We shower together and I make sure to wash his ears that were looking incredibly matted. After about 20 minutes, we finish showering. As we got out, I handed Liam a towel and he shook all his limbs out like a dog. I burst into laughter as Liam's face floods red. I dry myself and get dressed as Liam does the same. We grab some cereal and sit at the table.