Chapter 21

[A/N] DON'T TRUST THE DOCTOR! DON'T DO IT! I can't breathe properly, I've got a super runny nose, I have a fever that comes and goes, my voice is barely louder than a whisper and I can't stop coughing. But "I'm not sick." Yeah, okay, Doc. Thanks for that bit of WRONG INFORMATION! I've been out of school all week because I'm "not sick." Yeah, thanks. They lie! Don't trust them, man. Don't trust them. Sorry, rant over. For now. Anyway, I suppose you want to what is going to happen in choir, right?

[Louis' P.O.V.]

"Lou, what class is this?" Zayn asks  with a rather confused tone.

"Choir, silly," I respond like he should know.

"But I can't sing."

"Sure you can. Everyone can sing. It just depends on what it sounds like," Zayn raises an eyebrow at me as I smirk.

"But-"

"Mumma Anne signed you up, Zaynie. You're stuck with us."

"Us?"

"Boo!" A familiar curly haired boy nearly knocks me over as he collides with me.

"Hazza!" I smile to him.

"Hey, love," he smiles a dimply grin at me and I nearly swoon.

"Do we all have this class together?" I hear Liam's voice as him, Niall, and Perrie walk through the door.

"Guess so," I smile.

"Wait, where's Cher?" Perrie looks around in search of her friend.

"Here!" Cher says walking over to us with a smile.

"But-" Zayn starts but the teacher tells us to quiet down and sit on the risers.

I sit in my normal spot and Harry sits between my legs. He leans back against me and I kiss the top of his head. He smiles up to me as Niall sits next to Harry and leans against Liam who had plopped down next to me. Zayn sits next to Liam with Perrie at his side and Cher falls in to the empty spot next to Harry. The rest of the students sit down as Mr. Connor sits behind the piano and runs his thin fingers over a few chords on the piano. He looks up to where I'm sitting and seems to remember that he had four new singers. He grabs his new attendance sheet and smiles.

"We have four new students here with us today!" Mr. Connor says excitedly. "Welcome, Liam, Zayn, Perrie, and Cher. Wait, Cher? Like the famous singer that dueted with Sonny?"

Laughter breaks out across the class as Cher cracks a wide smile.

"Same name, but I don't duet with Sonny. Nor do I sing her songs. Sorry, mister," Cher responds.

"Darn. Well with a name like Cher you have to be a little good at singing. C'mon you're first."

"First at what?" She asks walking towards the lanky man.

"To sing so I can listen to your voice."

Cher nods and waits for Mr. Connor to run her chords.

"Sing whatever you want, Cher," he says to her.

"Well this is kind of my own thing if you don't mind."

"Sure, honey."

Cher smiles to him and shuffles her feet, getting comfortable in her stance.

"A doll house is all that you could see
But it's so far from my reality
I got problems, I got issues
Sometimes it's all too much for me
Wrap it up with a pretty little bow
But there are some things you can't sugarcoat
Give it to you anyway
Even though it won't taste so sweet."