Chapter 29 (P.O.V. Whiplash, again. Even worse than last time.)

[A/N] Hey guys! Sorry for the delayed update! I was hanging out with PartyWriting and then I went Prom dress shopping and I wanted to strangle myself. I hate the step-monster. I'm totally in love with the dress I'm getting but the fact that I had to spend the day with her made me want to hurt myself. Then I had to help my idiotic brother with his college paper. But he decided he didn't want to do work on it anymore because I wouldn't do it for him. Then I was just done with yesterday so I just went to bed. So I'm updating now. I'm going to attempt to make this longer, probably won't happen but Imma try. Love you guys.

[Liam's P.O.V.]

"How the hell do we get to Doncaster?" Niall asks sitting uncomfortably in the back seat sandwiched between Louis and Zayn.

I was sitting up front with Tricia attempting to read the directions that were given to us a man at the diner.

"Umm, brilliant question."

"Liam," Niall whines.

"What, Ni?"

"I'm hungry."

"You just ate."

"And tired."

"Take a nap."

"I'm bored, too."

"Would you shut up?" Louis says, angrily. "You're so annoying sometimes, Niall."

Niall's face falls into a sad expression as he looks down to lap.

"I was just saying-"

"Can you stop worrying about yourself for a damn minute and think about Harry? Maybe he's hungry. Maybe he's tired and bored. So he doesn't get to change that. So shut up."

Louis turns to angrily stare out the window as Niall grew a sudden fascination with him lap. The car ride was silent after that except for Tricia and I discussing directions to Doncaster. I wondered if Harry was okay. I hoped he was. I looked out the window and noticed the sun going down.

"Maybe we should stop for the night and try to get some sleep?" I ask.

"Yeah, we should," Tricia says as she pulls off at an exit ramp.

"What?! No! We have to find Harry!" Louis yells fill the small car.

"We'll start fresh in the morning, Louis, yeah?"

I turn in my seat my meet his eyes to find an emotion I wasn't expecting in them. It wasn't anger or sadness. He was afraid. He was terrified that we'd never find Harry. He was scared he'd never find his boyfriend alive again. I give him an understanding smile as he turned back to the window as he mumbled an okay. Tricia pulls into a very sketchy looking hotel and parks. We sit the car and wait for Tricia to come back to the vehicle. Louis stares out the window with a blank expression on his face while Zayn quietly comforted a tearful Niall. I turn back around in my seat and let out a sigh as my head hit the headrest of the seat. Tricia comes back over to the car.

"C'mon, boys. There's a room with two beds."

I nod as we file out of the car. We follow Tricia to our room and Niall flings himself onto one of the beds as we walk into the room.

"Liam!" Niall shouts. "Cuddle with me!"

I smile to my goof ball of a boyfriend and I see Louis grimace as a sad look crosses over his face. Niall seems to notice my hesitation and he looks at Louis. Niall's previously pouty face falls to a sorry expression. Niall opens his mouth and Louis goes out the door. Zayn moves to go talk to him but I stop him.

"Don't. Just leave him alone. He's got a lot on his mind."

Zayn nods and sits on the other bed. He takes his shoes off and pulls his legs up to his chest. Tricia sits next to him and whispers something to him. He lets out a laugh and she smiles.