Chapter 27

[A/N] asdsah;jvgfahdf <-- my feels. So PartyWriting and I met this SUPER cool kid. His name is @bennymobiles. And he's super awesome. AND NOW I'M GONNA UPDATE THIS MOFO! LET'S GOOOOOOO!

[Harry's P.O.V]

I guess that I had fallen asleep at some point in the night. I didn't know when or how with the ache in my entire body. Sebastian had came and fixed my bandages, I assumed by the new cloth around my knee. I let out a sigh and I hear the door open. I quickly shut my eyes and pretend I'm sleeping. I hear the door open but I don't hear him actually walk into the room. I assume Sebastian stood in the doorway as he releases a sigh.

"So much like your mother," he mutters before shutting the door again.

Confusion fills my head. Why would he say something like that? That was weird. Was he taking about my looks? I did look an awful lot like my mother. I shake my head, slightly, careful not to hurt myself anymore, before deciding that Sebastian's comment wasn't worth much of my thoughts. I yawn as I wished for a quicker pace for my friend's. I was growing really tired of this room.

[Louis' P.O.V.]

A dull ache made me not want to order any food or a drink as everyone talked with Zayn's new found mother. I wanted Harry back. I needed him back. I don't want to be without him. I can't do this for much longer.

"So he took your friend, right?" Tricia had asked.

"Yeah and we're trying to find him," Liam says.

"So which of you are hybrids?"

Shock looks cross everyone's faces as she asks her question. Liam sheepishly raises his hand and she smiles to him.

"Dog?"

"How'd you guess?"

"You seem kind of dog like," she smirks. "And your eyes are very puppy like."

"I told you!" Niall stick his tongue out to his boyfriend.

"Oh shush, Ni."

"No, I was right!"

Liam rolls his eyes and looks over to me as though asking for help. I give him a sad smile and his expression softens. He gives me a sad smile and looks away. My gaze turns down to my lap. I beg myself not to start crying as my teeth dig into my bottom lip. I excuse myself to the bathroom and hide in a stall. I let out a shaky breath and run my fingers through my hair. We needed to find Harry. I've spent my entire life, well since I was seven, with him. I can't just cut him out of my life. My mind trails back to the first day I started High School.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had been dreading the day for weeks but Harry had assured me that I'd be fine because I was good at making new friends. That summer ended faster that I would've liked and the next thing I knew it was that dreadful morning. Mum had made pancakes and I was waiting for Harry to come over like he did every morning before school because Anne went to work early. I finished my pancakes and Harry still hadn't shown up. I changed into shorts and a t-shirt and fixed my hair. Still no Harry.

"Where's Hazza, Mum?" I had asked as I came back down stairs.

"I'm not sure. He's normally here by now, isn't he?"

I nodded and went to sit on the couch to wait for the girls and Mum to get ready. My eyes stayed glued to the door as I awaited Harry's arrival. But it didn't come. About ten minutes later, Mum was growing tired waiting for the girls and put Lottie in charge of them. And the next thing I knew I was being pushed out the door and into the car.