Chapter 18 (Mature... Again.)

[A/N] Heya, guys! Terribly sorry I've been M.I.A. for the last few days. I had One Act practice on Thursday then school and went to the movies last night. Again, real sorry. I love y'all! Also, I just went on an intense expedition for PartyWriting's phone. Apparently she can't work without it? AND she made fun of me for saying brudders instead of brothers... Some best friend she is! :P I kid, I kid.  And for your waiting of two days, I present to you slight Niam smut! Here you go! :D

[Niall's P.O.V]

"I'm hungry," I say, walking into the kitchen.

I look up to see Liam holding a small granola bar. He meets me eyes and half-smiles. I push my bottom lip out in a pout as I break out the puppy dog look.

"Ah c'mon, babe," I blink and make my bottom lip quiver. He flings his arm out as he hands me the bar. "Here."

"Yay!" I grab it and press a kiss to Liam's cheek.

I meet his eyes and lick the top of it. He raises his eyebrows and push the tip of it into my mouth. I pull it back out before pushing it into my mouth once again. I wink at him and turn away. He lets out a slightly confused noise as I purposely sway my hips as I walk out of the kitchen. Rae crashes into me as I emerge from the doorway. She sleepily smiles up to me and I pull her into my arms.

"You tired, Kiddo?" She nods as she lays her head on my shoulder. "How about you take a nap then?"

She nods again and I walk her her room. I lay her down on the pillows and pull the blanket up to her chin as I tuck her in just as Liam taught me. She is already asleep by the time I finish. I push the stray strands of brown hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. I look up to the doorway to find Liam standing in there with a smirk on his face. I smile to him and grab his hand as I silently pull Rae's door shut. I press a small kiss to Liam's lips and pull him to the front room. I find Anne and Perrie holding a box of what looked like hair dye.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Asleep, I think. They were all tired," Anne says.

"So we're going to color my hair hopefully the same color of my ears," Perrie smiles.

"Why?" I ask, shocked.

"I'm tired of the purple. And I'd like to have it normal color when I go to school tomorrow."

"But I like the purple," Liam mumbles.

"Sorry, Daddy Li."

I look to Liam to see him nod, then smile. I get an idea.

"Hey, Li. Do you want to meet my family?" Liam looks to me with wide eyes as I rush to continue. "We can introduce you as boy Liam, not dog-boy Liam."

He continues to look shocked and I begin to regret my decision. I turn to Anne to gauge her reaction but her and Perrie don't seem to be paying attention to us. I look back to Liam to find him still frozen.

"It's fine," I mumble, releasing his hand. "You don't have to meet them. But I do need to go see them."

I walk to toward the door and reach for the handle. I look back to Liam to find him not standing there anymore. I sigh as I walk out the door and down the steps. I push my hands my pockets and force my feet to move. When I reach about the third house away from Harry's, I hear quick footsteps growing closer. Before I can reach, a pair of warm arms wrap themselves around me and a face nuzzles it's way against my neck.

"I'm sorry," Liam murmurs.

I smile and lean to kiss his hair.

"It's fine, babe."