Chapter 10

[A/N] Ello, my darlings. How are you all? IT'S FRIDAY!! Whoop, whoop! Also, sorry for the not updating yesterday... I was super tired when I got home from my friends house exchanging belated Christmas presents. If you were curious, I got a super amazing blanket, Twizzlers (always as win,) a 1D t-shirt, zebrah (pronounced zehb-rah) socks, a AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire t-shirt (courtesy of Elsie,) a little fluffy dog, and a giant Harry poster. Gotta love them! Anyway, I suppose you guys actually want to read the chapter, huh? Alriiiiiiight!

[Niall's P.O.V.]

Harry is currently passed out in Louis' lap and he's smiling like an idiot because of it. I guess they were together now. I always knew Harry was absolutely in love with his best friend but I had no idea that Louis felt the same way. I glance over to Liam who was whispering to Zayn and smiling. I sigh and look out the window of the surprising spacey SUV we were currently in.

"You like him, don't you?"

I turn back to the girl named Cher, who was looking at me expectantly. I glance at Liam then back to her knowing brown eyes before slightly nodding.

"You should tell him."

"I only met him today, Cher," I explain.

"How did you meet him?"

"I was out of for a morning run and I was running past an alley when I heard a loud noise. Someone had let out a quiet whimper so me being curious, I walked over there. I found a boy with scared but friendly brown eyes with shaggy brown hair that hid dog ears. He... How do I put this? Interested me. And I knew that his ears weren't natural so I asked if he was hungry. I think he was scared of me."

"You were the first actually humane person I had ever talked to!" Liam shouts from across the car.

"You were terrified!  You didn't even talk to me until I started rambling about myself!" I shout, defensively.

"Why did you even start rambling about yourself?"

"I read somewhere that if you tell a killer facts about you and distract them, it calms them down and makes them more opt to letting you go."

"So I'm a killer now?" Liam smirks.

"I don't know! You could be!"

"Hey!"

"What's happening?" Harry mumbles, sleepily.

"Go back to sleep, Love. I'll wake you up when we get back to the house," Louis says as he kisses Harry's forehead.

Harry nods and snuggles closer into Louis' neck.

"Sorry, Harry," I mutter.

Cher quietly laughs as I smile in her direction. I stick my tongue out at Liam and go back to talking to Cher. She was part kitten, turns out, but her long brown hair covered most of them.

"The frizz and poofiness keeps them hidden," she had stated as she poofed it up even more, making a funny face.

It had made me laugh and we continued talking until we reached Anne's house.

"We're here," Anne proudly proclaims as the car stops.

We all pile out and the hybrids stare at the house, as if they were in awe. I turn to see Louis still carrying Harry even though Harry was fully awake now and practically bouncing in Louis' arms. I smile at them, happy for them. I look for Liam to see that he was still holding Zayn and my heart hurt a little.

"Hey, they're just friends, Niall. Dad was really mad after Liam, erm, left so he kind of beat Zayn," Cher appears beside me.

"From the looks of it, it's pretty bad."