Chapter 14

[A/N] Ello, lovelies. It's the freaking weekend. Baby, I'm about to have me some fun! Or just write some stuff. Same thing. How was your guys' weeks? Mine was super long. School couldn't get over fast enough! 117 days until I graduate! Whoop, whoop! Moving on. Let's go read a chapter! We'll you're gonna read and I'm gonna write it... Whatever, you get the point.

[Harry's P.O.V]

"Loueh!" I yell up the steps of Louis' house.

"I'm almost done, Haz. Give me a few seconds."

I sigh as I sit down on the bottom step. I was glad that Louis' sisters and mum weren't home. I just want to spend time with Louis but for some reason, he's not letting me up the steps. I shake out my curls and I feel my kitten ears. This was all so new to me. Here I was growing up, believing that I was a normal kid. But I wasn't. I was just a scientific that had started to react. I rub my hands against my face as I hear Louis coming down the steps. He slips his hands over my eyes as he walks in front of me. He removes them but I keep my eyes closed.

"Tada!"

I open my eyes to see Louis wearing fake cat ears and a tail. I laugh so hard that tears start to come out of my eyes.

"It was supposed to make you feel better because I know the whole being part cat thing was bothering you!" Louis pouts.

I control my laughter in to small giggles.

"I'm sorry, Boo. I just wasn't expecting that is all."

"You weren't supposed to laugh at me," Louis sticks his lower lip out.

I stand up and walk over to him. He turns away from me so I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him against me. I lay my head on his shoulder as I lean around to make him look at me.

"What was I supposed to do?" I whisper.

"Not laugh at me? I don't know."

"How about this?"

I press my lips to his neck and he shivers. I move my lips and kiss his neck a few more times.

"Maybe," he whispers, breathlessly.

"Are you sure? Because I could stop..."

I slacken my grip on his waist but he turns around and throws his arms around me. He attaches his lips to mine and I smile into the kiss. I grip his waist again pulling him closer to me. I slide my tongue across his bottom lip and he opens his. My tongue glides across his and he lets out a small noise. I smile, proud that I can make him make noises like that. But the kiss ends all too soon when his phone goes off.

"Ignore it," I murmur, silently.

"I can't, Haz. You know that."

I let out a frustrated sigh as he answers the phone call. He smiles an apology and answers the phone.

"Hello?... Oh yeah. We'll be over in a second... Alright, be there in a sec."

"Who was that?"

"Your mum!" Louis smirks. "That's funny because it's true."

I laugh as he twists his fingers with mine and we walk out towards the door. As I reach for the door, Louis remembers that he still has his cat get up on.

"Leave it on, Loubear."

"Why?"

"Because it's sexy," I whisper as seductively as I could.

Louis winks and runs upstairs to take off the ears and tail. I wish I could take off my ears, I think sadly to myself. Louis comes running down the stairs with a large smile on his face. It was hard to believe that he was finally mine. I'd waited four years for him.