Chapter 13

[A/N] Hola! Buenos noches, mis amigos! Como estas? I keed, I keed. I was just working on some Spanish 4 homework. However! That is done and now I'm going to write. Also, I hate my step-mother. But I suppose I should just write, yeah?

[Liam's P.O.V.]

I lay down upon my bed and brush my shaggy hair out of my face. I tried to sleep but my mind kept drifting back to Zayn. Why was I so mad at him? He technically didn't lie to me. He just never told me. I sigh as I try to push my angry thoughts out of my head. I roll over to my side and see a short shadow standing by my doorway. I slowly rise to a sitting position and look at the shadow.

"Li?"

"Nialler?"

"Hi," he says, shyly.

"Hi? What are you doing?"

"I, um, I can't sleep."

"Come here."

Niall flings himself onto the bed on top of me and latches himself onto me. I laugh as I lightly pry his arms off me and get under the blanket. He attaches himself onto me again as I wrap my arms around him. He nuzzles his face into my neck and presses his lips to my neck. I twirl his hair in my fingertips and soon he's lightly snoring. I smile and I press my face into his blonde hair. I close eyes and before I knew it, I was falling asleep.

I wake up from a dreamless sleep to someone laying on top of me. I slowly peel my eyes open to find bright blue eyes staring at me. They immediately brighten when I make contact with them with a smile to follow.

"Morning, Li-Li," Niall says, quietly.

"Morning, Ni."

"Your morning voice is sexy."

I chuckle as he smile widens.

"Why were you watching me sleep?"

"You looked so cute. I couldn't bear to leave how cute you looked."

"Why didn't you just take a picture?" I joke.

"I should've done that! Quick go back to sleep while I go find my phone."

He tries to get off me but I pull him tightly back to my chest. I press a light kiss to his forehead.

"You're so cute," I whisper.

He giggles and leans his head up. He reaches up for my hair and tangles his fingers in it. He pulls himself so he can touch his lips against mine. He smiles as he stares in my eyes. He kisses me and I return it. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Are you awake, Li?" Cher asks through the door.

"Yeah, give me a sec," I try to push Niall off me so I can go open the door but he refuses. "Niall, babe. You have to get off me."

"No," he says like a stubborn child.

"Niiiiialler."

"No."

I sigh as I accept defeat.

"Cher, Niall is on top of me and he refuses to get off. Come in."

The door slowly opens and Cher emerges with her hand pressed over her eyes. She's no longer in her tattered clothes that she had on the previous day. Instead she had on red skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

"Is it safe? Can I uncover my eyes?"

"Yes, we're both clothed," I laugh.

"I'm not."