Chapter 26

[A/N] Hello, beauties! How are you guys today? I'm peachy because I have slept til noon today and I've got my little puppy curled up at side. He's a fluffy little puppy. And he's so so so so cute! Speaking of cute things, let us get on with the story of the little kitten we all call Harry!

[Harry's P.O.V.]

I wake to a horrible ache in my head and the ache of having slept on a concert floor. A groan escapes my lips as I try to move. Pain shoots through my entire body and I quickly decide against moving anymore. I open my eyes and notice the darkness around me. I blink, trying to adjust myself to the darkness. I slowly turn my head to look around and quickly regret it. The agonizing pain shoots into my skull and it causes me to take in a sharp breath. A bright light is flipped on and I gasp at the sudden brightness.

"Oh good. I didn't actually kill you," a deep voice says.

I remain silence as Sebastian walks over to me and looks down at me. He smirks before moving down to my leg. He gently picks it up and unwraps it. He seemingly examines it before dropping the dead weight back down to the ground. A gasp of pain releases from my lips as my leg hits the floor. He moves back up to my head and lifts it. He roughly runs a damp towel over the wound and I cry out in pain. This causes him to let out a small chuckle. He places my head back onto the floor and left the room, turning the light off again. My eyes adjust to the darkness again as my head begins to pound. I force myself to sit up and lean against the wall. I painfully move my hand to my jeans pocket and pull out my phone. I begin to pant from the pain as I see that I have message from Liam.

'We think we know where he's taking you.'

I type out a reply.

'Where am I?'

I receive a reply a few moments later.

'He took you to Bradford.'

"Bradford?" I wander aloud. "Why would he bring me to Bradford?"

I replace my phone in my pocket in case Sebastian returned. Tears of pain stream down my face and I make myself stop moving. I didn't know how long I was sitting in that room and I didn't know how long it took Sebastian to return to the room. Minutes? Hours? Seconds, even? I had no idea. I had lost all track of time. I close my eyes and the pain takes over my entire body as I quickly fall asleep.

"Harry. wake up," an aggressively angry voice echoes in the room. "You're getting a new room."

I groan at the light that had been turned on. I'm pulled to my feet and forced to walk down a thin hallway. He pushes me into a little room and shuts the door. I gasp in pain as I accidentally hit my head against the wall. I hear Sebastian talking to somebody on the phone.

"... He's part cat. Yupp, 16 year old cat hybrid. Male. How much for him?"

He's going to sell me? Fright courses through my body as I strained my ears to hear more.

"Two days? That sounds fantastic. Yeah, he'll be ready. Bye."

Two days. Two days for them to save me. The door is wrenched open and Sebastian appears in the doorway. He reaches for me and I flinch away. He grips my shirt collar and pulls me through the door. He tosses me down on to a wooden chair and puts half a sandwich in front of me. I look at the sandwich and to Sebastian.

"Eat it, you stupid hybrid."

I flinch away and reach for the sandwich. I cautiously eat it while Sebastian glares at me. When I finish, I gently push the plate away and glance up to him. He grips my shirt collar and tosses me into the smaller room again. He shuts the door and tears burn in my eyes. I pull out my phone to find that it had died.