Chapter 25 (Beware of P.O.V. whiplash...)

[A/N] Heeeeey, lovelies! So I've got a question for you. What do you do when the boy you like is one of your best friends? I want to tell him. Really I do. Probably before I go off to college in the fall but... It just hurts ya know? It hurts knowing that he'll probably never feel the same way I do. He'll probably realize just how much he means to me but yet my heart won't let him go. I've liked him since December of 2011. I've liked him since the second I laid eyes on him. I never believed in that stupid gooey love at first sight bull-shat but when I saw him... It was different. He was different. But yet we were the same. And when I asked him to go to Prom with me he said that he would have if he wasn't already taking somebody... Do you know how bad that hurts? Knowing that I'll never be his first choice? I probably wasn't even a second or third. But I guess that's just my life. Never get a boyfriend. The only boy I've ever kissed hasn't talked to me since the week we kissed... Sigh. Well there's a bit of an insight into my pathetic life. Seriously if I didn't have PartyWriting I'm not sure what I would do. She keeps my feet on the ground. Love you, Els. Well I suppose you want to know what's up with young Harold, eh?

 [Louis' P.O.V.]

So many emotions made my head hurt. Pain, regret, anger. But mostly sadness. I told Harry I'd protect him with everything I could and I didn't all because of Sebastian. I hate him. I hated him with such a passion it made me clench my fists to the cement. A sob rips through my body as I remember my words to Harry.

"I would travel the world to find you."

I look up to the direction of the way the van went. I will travel the world to find Harry. And I won't stop until the love of my life was in my arms again.

[Harry's P.O.V.]

I wanted Louis. I wanted him here with me because I was terrified. Fear made my hands shake as I look up to Sebastian.

"I bet you guys think you're so freaking smart escaping me," Sebastian snarls from the drivers seat. "Well you're not very clever now, are you?"

I don't answer him. Too afraid to know if he really wanted an answer to his question.

"Where are your siblings, Harry?"

"I-I..." I stutter.

"Where. Are. They?"

"Safe," I whisper.

"Oh really? Because I know where you live Harry. I've been watching you guys."

Freaking creepo. I roll my eyes and shift in my seat. I feel something in my pocket and suddenly remember my phone in my pocket. A new hope fills me as I feel my pocket. I silently pull it out of my pocket before switching it to silent. I send a message to Liam, knowing he would be mildly sensible in this situation.

'Do not go to home. Whatever you do. He knows where we live.'

A reply comes a few moments later.

'What? Harry! Where are you?'

'I'm okay, Li. For now. But DO NOT go home. Tell mom to go to Paul's. Whatever happens. Keep them safe.'

'Okay. But why did you text me? Why not Louis?'

A pang of sadness hits me as I think of Louis again. He must think this is his fault.

'You're more sensible. Tell Louis... This isn't his fault. I'll be okay.'

"What are you so quiet for? I'm talking to you," Sebastian yells.

"I-I..." I whimper.

"Well. Are you afraid, Harry?"

"Yes."

"Good."

I look at my phone again and see I have a message.