Chapter 11

[A/N] Hey, lovelies! Just got back from the stupid thing that my school does. And stupid me volunteered to help spotlight it. A total waste of two hours that I could have been eating and trying to write! It wasn't even funny! It was just dumb. I'm easily amused and it was stupid. Okay, you probably get that I thought it was stupid by now. So I'll just get on with the chapter. Also, don't forget it you wanna follow me on Twitter, I'm Living4theWrite. And and and and! If you have checked out @PartyWriting 's Uniquely Perfect, go do it! It's amazing! Love you!

[Louis' P.O.V.]

I was talking to a girl named Perrie who turned out to be part dog when Harry walked back into the front room, looking a little confused. I raise an eyebrow at him as he plops down next to me.

"You alright, Haz?"

"Yeah, I just wasn't expecting what I saw in Niall's room."

"Oh God. They didn't go that far, did they?!"

"No, bu- Wait, what?" He turns to me in shock.

However, Niall and Liam chose that moment to walk into the room hand in hand. Niall glances up at Liam with a blush in his cheeks as he giggles at something Liam has just said.

"Niall!" The girl named Cher squeaks in delight.

Niall smiles at her as Liam gives her a slightly confused expression. Niall then pushes him into the kitchen, most likely to find food. The boy sure did like his food. I went back to talking to Perrie as Harry slips his hand into mine. A smile pushes it's way onto my face as I continue my sentence. Perrie glances down to my hand that's intertwined with Harry's and smiles.

"So Perrie, why is your hair purple?" Harry leans around me and asks.

"I was the first girl and I guess Dad messed something up with the hair part of the experiment," Perrie shrugs as she tugs at her long purple hair, nervously.

"I like it," I say, with a smile. "But wait your dog ears are coming in light blonde?"

"They're finally coming in?!" Perrie squeaks with a smile.

She reaches her hands up and anxiously runs her hands over her head. I grab her hands and guide them to her little puppy ears. Her face brightens even more as she starts running her fingers over them.

"Cher! Cher! My ears!"

"They'll come in soon, love. Just give-"

"No! They're coming in! Look!" Perrie squeaks as she runs over to Cher.

They squeak and jump up and down. I laugh as I lean back against the couch and Harry lays his head in my lap. I look down to Harry to meet his beautiful green eyes.

"Hey, you."

"Hey," Harry smiles.

He pursues his lips as though thinking before closing his eyes. I rake a hand through his, more mess than normal, curls. A light sigh escapes his mouth as I brush over his ears.

"Anybody hungry?" Anne asks, appearing the door way.

"Me!" Niall yells from the kitchen.

"Niall if you eat all the food, so help me," Anne threats as she walks back into the kitchen.

"But Mumma Anne!" Niall whines as he laughs.

"If you guys want food, you better go now. Niall's stomach is a never ending pit," I say to the boys and girls sitting around the room.

Cher lets out a laugh and leads the little group into the kitchen, minus the little girl with blonde pigtails. I slide out from under Harry and reach down to pick her up once I was standing.