Chapter 16 (Mature... Just a warning.)

[A/N] Guys... I have pie. And it's delicious. And guess how much of an idiot I am? I just split it down the front of me. I fail at eating. *sighs* Oh well, I suppose I'll start the chapter now. Actually, guys. Watch Shadow Pico by Bad Lip Reading. I don't understand it. It makes me confused. But it makes me laugh so hard.  Then watch it again with the closed caption on. Also! Louis and Harry get a little more "friendly" in this chapter. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

[Harry's P.O.V.]

The older kids were tucking in the younger kids in for the night. I wrap the blanket around Rae and start to walk out of the room when she called my name.

"Harry?"

"Yes, love?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

I walk over to sit on the bed next to Rae. I tuck a strand of her long hair behind her ear.

"Will Daddy ever find us again?" She whispers.

"No, Rae," I run my hand over her cheek. "He won't ever find you again."

"Promise?"

I smile at her as she looks up to me with her changing eyes full of hope.

"I promise, Rae. Now go to sleep."

I kiss her forehead and start to get up again. She lets out a whimper.

"Cher sings to me when I can't sleep."

"Do you want me sing to you?"

She nods her head and pats the bed behind her. I slide into bed behind her and snuggle up behind her.

'Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
Less than just seven years old'

Rae giggles when I lightly touch her nose. She closes her eyes as I continue singing.

'But isn't she lovely made from love
Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed'

I hear her light breathing and deem her asleep. I kiss her cheek and slowly get out of bed, careful not to wake her. I pull the blanket up to make her she's completely covered and sneak to the doorway. I silently close the door and hear soft singing. I follow the voice that I recognize to be Louis' voice. I peek into the door of my mum's room to find him singing to Mia. I can't figure out what song he was singing to her but I knew one thing. His singing always got me a little... Excited. I will myself not to as I continue to listen to his sing. He stops as he finishes the line and I peek around the corner as Louis pulls the blanket over Mia. He kisses her forehead and walks out of the door. It closes with a silent lock and Louis notices my presence. He smiles, warmly to me.

"Hey, Haz."

"Hey," my voice squeaks.

"Alright, love?"

I nod my head as I bite my lip and look down. Crap, I was hard and it was obvious. A blush floods my cheeks as Louis kisses my cheek. His arms go around me in a hug. I wrap my arms around him too and he pushes himself against me. He freezes for a moment.

"Harry, are you..." He asks.

"Um, yeah."

He leans back and smiles mischievously to me as he grips my hand. He pulls me to my room and closes the door quietly. He pushes me on to the bed and climbs on top of me so he's straddling my hips. He grinds down against my groin and I bite my lip to hold back a moan. He presses his lips to mine and bites my bottom lip. I open my mouth and he pushes his tongue into my mouth as he grinds down again. I let out a small groan as Louis releases my neck and kisses from my mouth to my neck. He lightly nips at it and reaches for the hem of my t-shirt.