Chapter 19~Revived

*yo POV*

             My eyes snap open as I take in my surroundings. "Alright...so I'm in a room-scratch that. A bed...." My gaze shifts down to my stomach, where it's completely bandaged. My right wrist is also bandaged. B a n d a g e d. I sigh and look to my right. Grimm was there, sitting in a chair, asleep. He had a bandage across his torso. "Shit what happened here?..." I thought. Grimm's eyes fluttered open as I sat up. "Hhhghh...Y/N?...are you okay?" He asked. "...I think so...what happened to you? Where's the child?!" I reply, panicked. "............the child is safe. Sleeping. I...banished Radiance from the Nightmare Realm. It took a lot of energy, which is the only reason I'm injured...you on the other hand, we're stabbed in the stomach by a sword. Are you okay?"

I sigh. "I already said I'm fine. And why are you sleeping in that chair? Shouldn't you be in a bed or something?" I ask. "Uh....well this is the only bed remaining....so I thought you wouldn't be happy if I slept there..." He replied. "I-uh. It's alright. You can sleep here...you were just....mad at the time. After all, you did safe my life..." mumble. Grimm offers a small smile and sits down next to me, sighing. "...there's no excuse for what I did...you don't have to forgive me or anything. It's alright." He says.

           I make the decision to scoot a bit closer. "...you're right. You were.....worried. Though I don't really have anywhere else to be so I guess it's better that we keep a pleasant relationship..." I sigh. Grimm hesitantly hugs me. I just stay put. A few silent minutes go by. I hear....crying? I freeze and sit up. "Grimm?!" I whisper-yell. He hides his face in his arms. "I-I'm sorry...I'm not normally like this..." Grimm musters. "I just f-feel like it would be safer if I sent you back to Hollownest..." He whispers. My eyes widen. "W-wha?! No! I-you were just worried. In an aggressive way....BUT you just let your instincts take over you..." I say. "Honestly Hollownest is the last place I wanna be..." Grimm looks at me with wide eyes. "But why would you stay?" He asks with a shaky voice. "Because...because I still like you, ya know." I say, blushing. Grimm blushes and nods. "I-um I see...to be honest I do to...it would be hard for me to leave you..." He whispers. I hug him.

       "Don't send me back. Please." I mumble. He nods. "Mmm..." He whispers. "You're staying here." ...I don't know weather that was reassuring or foreshadowing. I shrugged it off. "Nyyrrr?" A tired voice said. "Child?" I ask, getting up. I spot the child at the opposite side of the bed. They made another sound before s l i d i n g towards me. I held the child as they nibbled my finger. "Ah. Back at square one, I see." I say to the child. They look at me with empty yet grateful eyes. "Mama, Papa!" They said. "O-oh. Forgot about those names for a while!" I say. Grimm chuckles and rubs the child's stomach. "I'll never forget those names. It's like a....urmmm...'badge of honor.'" He says. I laugh and nod. "Understandable."

Fuck this took longer than it should've. Let's talk about the image above; it was titled, 'POV. You are an interviewer and this badass comes and sits across from you.'   There's also a Troupe Master Version, but idk where to put it. You have two options:

Join my Discord! (I'll be posting the Grimm image in there) https://discord.gg/rTS2zT7sry

Or

Wait until a chapter with Grimm involved so it's an appropriate place for the image.

M'kay bye