Chapter 5~Kidnapped

*your POV*

I sit down next to Ghost near the Mantis Village. Ghost looks down at their nail and seems to be a bit upset. "What's wrong fella?" I ask. They make angry movements and aggressively throw their nail on the ground. "Aw. I'm not sure what you mean, but just keep practicing!" Ghost looks at me then sits down, almost as if they were giving in; their sleeping body soon drooping on my knee. "Awh!! That's really adorable." I think happily as I stroke tho top of their lil' head. I check everywhere to make sure we're safe. After all, Ghost had defeated the Mantis Lords, meaning that the mantises wouldn't attack. I set off to s l u m b e r.

*Grimm's POV*

I need to have a talk with the Nightmare King. So I just teleported to the Nightmare Realm. Easy. "Nightmare King." I say coldly. He appears in front of me. "What. I haven't got all day." He growls. "Tell me what you did to Y/N." I reply. The Nightmare King pretends to look surprised for a moment. "Oh! You've figured it out! How clever." He muses, showing false impressment in his eyes. "Tell me." I yell. NKG steps back and places his hand in his chest, acting as he were hurt. "If you insist. *Inhale* I took over your body and overloaded Y/N with work and treated her disrespectfully until she quit. There, happy?" He said plainly. "Y-you what?" I screamed. "Calm down-"
"Calm down?! I needed her! She did the work happily and her signs were attracting people to our show! Now she's somewhere out there!"
"Really?! Perfect!"
"Excuse me?"
"Well I told you what I did. Now get out."
"You can't just-"
Then I was teleported out. "Shit."

*Your POV*

I woke up from my sleep because of intense heat. Er-not that type lol. Like, warm. The air was warm. Very, very, very warm. Too warm. "Ghost? Wait. GHOST?!" They were gone. Where did they go?! I frantically looked around.  No luck. "Maybe they left? No, no. They would say so, right?" I mumbled. "Get yourself together! Maybe your dreaming?" I pinched myself. No, this was real. I got up and sighed. "Y/N, is it?" A voice called out from behind me. I turned around and grabbed my nail.

                "Who are you and what do you-Grimm?!" I said. The figure looked like Grimm, but taller, had a dark red cloak and red horn/eyes. "You're mistaking me for someone else." He said calmly. I gripped my nail and prepared myself. "Then who are you." I said through gritted teeth. The figure waved his arms in the air. "I don't mean any harm. Just hear me out, will you?" He said. "Speak." I grumbled. "I'm Nightmare King-" "Nightmare King?! Ohooooooo fuck." I pointed my nail towards him. "Grimm warned us about you. Leave." I said. "Well, you can't trust Grimm-" He began. "I can't trust you either." The Nightmare King stepped back and stiffened. Before he could speak, I lunged at him with my nail. He sighed and pulled out his own, blocking my attack. "This will be fun."  I thought.

                   After a few minutes, The Nightmare King forcefully grabbed my wrist, taking me by surprise. "H-hey! You can't just-" "Look, I really didn't want to do this." He said, taking something from behind his cloak. "Let. Me. Go." I yell. All he does is tighten his grip on my wrist and pull out a cloth. "Oh. OH. OH." "Don't you put that anywhere near me." I say and try to escape, but fail. He covers my mouth and keeps it there, my muffled shouts doing nothing.

"...sorry."

Yes I'm giving NKG a confusing personality for this book. G o t a p r o b l e m? Anyways, hope you enjoyed!