Chapter 24~Sleep

*the real NKG's POV-*

   That's fucking it.
It's 5:30 PM and Y/N still hasn't woken up. Did I mention that we slept around 11:30 last night? It's not even that late! Oddest part of all is that she didn't even move a muscle.
Somethings wrong.
...
...
...
I stop staring at her seemingly lifeless body and walk over to Y/N's bag she brought when she first got here. (Which, btw, I had secretly kept). Surely it would have some sort of information!...right?
If i'm not mistaken, she was going to run away from the Troupe. So there must be some sort of information!...
...i feel really stupid, regarding my......'plan' to capture Y/N.
Oh well.
Anyway, I find her bag and open it, only to find a shitload of:

Books
Water bottles
Food (which I am saving for later)
And a few smaller swords

...
Hmm. Not bad. (If u know where that line is from then you're a frick'n legend.)
Nothing too useful. The books are just survival, folk tails, and sketchbooks. Eh. Nothing too useful for the current situation...
I sigh walk away. Maybe I had something that could help? Before I could finish my thoughts, I heard someone say...er-yell out my name
There's literally only one person who would do that, and you, dear reader, certainly knows who it would be, right? (Haha forth wall go brrrr)

I sprint towards the scorce of the cry and see Y/N sitting up.
She's clearly in...pain?

*Yo POV*

I'm...awake? How? What about the Radiance? Fake Grimm? How the heck am I not dead? I do the first thing I think of.
"GRIMMMMM?!" I yell. Why? No one knows. Guess I want to check if he's still alive? Wait. How long have I been asleep?-

My thoughts get interrupted when I hear frantic footsteps approaching. "Y/N?? You-how?-what happened? How do you feel?? I was-"
"My head hurts."
"...huh?"
"I am speaking with semi-conscious right now, Grimm. Just go with *cough* it..."
"Ah."
I watch as he sprints off to find medicine. "Get a grip, Y/N..."

*ahaha time skip go brrrrrrr (around 8 PM?)*

"So, how are you feeling?" Grimm asks as I sit upright.
"...good." I reply. "That's...it?"
"Yes?"
"Oh. Anyway, assuming you're not speaking with semi-conscious right now, do you remember anything?"
I had told him that I was had visited the Dream Realm and had seen Radiance and Grimm 2.o. Though my memory about that... 'dream' was beginning to fade.
"Nope." I reply to Grimm's previous statement. Sighing, he gets up. "The child has been missing you...I'll...go get them." Grimm says. Before I could reply, he had already scurried out. According to him, I was asleep for about 13 entire hours. But then...
Why tf do I still feel tired?

My thoughts get interrupted for the thousandth time when Grimm comes back. Panting, he holds the child out to me. "Mmrow!" The child coos. I smile and hold them. "Mmm Grimm? Instead of running everywhere, next time just teleport. I've seen you do it before so..."
He deadpans. "How could I have forgotten...anyway, if that happens again I swear I will do something...sorry for leaving you like that, Y/N..."
I sigh. "It's not your fault. But uh, why do I feel tired after being out cold for 14 hours?"
"You were technically awake in the Dream Realm. So I guess it would make sense. 14 hours of you getting no sleep...that's gotta be a record, right?" Grimm replies, taking the child off my lap.
"Yeah...*yawn*...can I...sleep?"
Grimm blinks a few times. "Now? Er-I mean sure. Go ahead. I'll just...be over here. Researching. About the Dream Realm. Mhm."
"Okay you're making me feel bad. Sorry for causing so much trouble..." I mutter.
"Don't apologize. I see this as a perfect opportunity to get revenge on my dear sister." Grimm says lowly. "Now you get some sleep. I'll be back."
I nod and watch him depart. "Aaaand there he goes."
Sighing, I lay down and shut my eyes.
...

Terror of sleep. The Nightmare's Heart.

Yeah so sorry for being dead for a month lmao
This chapter is sad-
Anyway, uh. I'll try my best to show signs of life more often? Ahahahaha
G o o d b y e  :)