Chapter 11~Truth

*your POV*

My eyes widen. "Ummmmm....what do you mean?..." I ask. He looks at me straight in the eye. "I hate lies. You know exactly what I mean." Grimm says as he begins to treat my injured arm. "Uh..." I begin. "Don't you fucking dare." The Radiance says. "Then what am I supposed to say?" I reply. "How am I supposed to know?!"
"You tried to kill me."
"C'mon. We all need to have fun-"
"That's it. No."
"You little-"
"I'm telling him."
"You and Grimm will pay for this."
I sigh and look at Grimm. "You were talking to her weren't you." He says. "Yes. I was. She's been doing that for quite sometime-" Before I could finish, a splitting pain takes over my left arm, as if someone had broken what had already been broken. I yelp and pull my arm back.

           "Y/N?! I'm so sorry! I-I didn't even touch it!" Grimm says, panicked. "I-i don't think it was you..." I manage to say through the pain. "...it was Radiance wasn't it." He says, slowly grabbing my pretty much dead arm. "Mhmm...ow." I say. Grimm sighs and strokes it. "Thanks for telling me what was going on......I need to take care of your arm. Where does it hurt most?" He asks. "Everywhere. To be honest I can't even feel anything. It all hurts so much that it's like...you know, dead." I explain. Grimm laughs softly and nods. "Alrighty. Just relax."

        "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow-" I think repetitively as he wraps my arm into a cast. After about five minutes, it was done. "Thanks..." I say. "It's no problem, really. Now just rest. And if Radiance does anything, let me know." Grimm says before leaving. "Alright. Now what." I think as I look around. ...nothing.
"You up for a conversation?"
"No."
"Hmm? And what are you doing?"
"..."
"See?! You're free."
"Leave me alone."
"Why."
"Because I said so."
"How's your arm~"
"Don't."
"Call an ambulance."
"What?!"
"Not for me, though. It's for Grimm."
"What did you fucking do you piece of-"
I was interrupted by a loud shriek. "GRIMM?!" I yell as I quickly run towards him. He was on the floor, unconscious. "Grimm?! Hey! Wake up!" I say and kneel down next to him, ignoring the pain coming from my left arm. I shake him with my right hand. "What if he's fighting with the Radiance?" I think. "There's nothing I can do..." I mumble. "I could sleep myself...but no. Should I?" I whisper as I stare at Grimm's face. I lay down next to him and attempt to sleep.

Five minutes pass and nothing. "Please be safe..." I think hopefully. Grimm shifts a bit before sitting up, clearly hazed. "Grimm?! Are you okay?!" I asked. He nodded slowly. "What was that all about?" I said. "Well...something came at me full speed and knocked me out. Then...there was this dream...nothing special. Just...familiar? I dunno." He explained. "Well I'm glad you're alright." I replied. Grimm nodded and shifted his gaze to my arm. "Y/N...you really should rest." He says. "It's soooo boring...wait." I think. "I can't. The Radiance talks to me about...stuff. Mainly when I'm alone." I say. "Well it's not a lie..." "Ah. Would you...like me to come with you?" Grimm asks. "I-sure! We do need to send some time together, you know." I reply. Grimm smiles and nods. "Okay."

We both sit on my bed. I rest my arm on a pillow and Grimm sits next to me. "Uh. What would you like to do?" He asks. "Mmm...not sure. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself?" I reply. Grimm nods and yawns. "Erm. Sorry...I haven't slept in.........uh. Two days?" Grimm says. "It's more then two days. Don't lie." I say. "And how do you know?" He asks. "I-uh...." I begin. "You haven't been sleeping either. Am I right?" He asks. I sigh. "Mhmm..." We both sit in silence.

"How long has it been since I last slept, anyway."

Hello children. This was slightly longer because my brain was actually working. Wow!