Chapter 21~Challange

*grimm's POV* (my my how the tables have turned~)

             I wake up only to notice that Y/N was twitching in her sleep.  'Um. Nightmare?...weird." I think as I slightly cradle her. ".....I didn't do anything to cause this nightmare.....right?" I place my hand on Y/N's forehead and try to read out what she is dreaming about. Nothing. I sigh and stay put. "It's just a dream...it can't hurt you." I whisper. "If only there was some way to get into her dreams..."

*aight now it's your pov*

          A few minutes pass buy and, let me tell you, those were some of the strangest minutes of my life. We both (Grimm 2.0™️ and I) give the occasional glance but that was it. I ,personally, don't have much experience with starting conversations, but this was urgent. "Is this all you're gonna do? Just stand there?" I ask. Grimm 2.0™️ glares at me. "Well what do you expect?" He replies. "I think I can have some fun with this..." I think. "Well I dunno. Is this all you're capable of? Standing there? If it is then I won't judge........much." I say. Grimm 2.0™️ scowls and places his nail into the ground. "Look. I don't want to take any risks, alright?......" I glare at him. "What 'risks'. I'm legit invincible. This is a dream." I mumble. Grimm (I'll just call him 'Grimm' until you come in contact with the real one, k?) grumbles and says, "You're in the dream realm."

"...what?"
"You heard me. I'm able to hurt you."
"....."
"........?"
"Ok then."

          It seems Grimm knew I now wanted to stay idle.
So he did what any asshole would do.
"Hey. I've changed my mind. Wanna challenge me?"
I glance at him.
"Challenge you to what."
He chuckles and motions to his nail. "This."
An uneasy feeling overcomes me.
"I'll pass."
Grimm aggressively passes me a nail. "Nuh-uh. You're doing this."
I study the nail.
"...the nail seems like it could do quite some damage...." I thought. I quickly snapped out of it. This is a creation of the Radiance! She'd probably make him powerful as heck! I glare at him. "N. O. No. You can't make me." Grimm side-eyes me. ".....you scared?~" He asks teasingly. "...no, I just don't want you to be satisfied." I lie. "Mhmm.....okay. How 'bout this: You win against me, I'll let you go. I win, you stay. Alight?"
I think about it.

"Should I? After all, I was a messenger before...I've handled quite a few foes. But...this is a creation of the Radiance. Who knows what'll happen?...Wait. Grimm. The real one. Is he in danger?! Oh shit oh fuck. This could be my only chance..."

I look up only to see Grimm 2.0 a few inches away from me. "AGH-! Don't do that again." I grumble. "If you don't like it, I'll do it again later. So have you made up your mind yet?" He asks. I sigh. "Yep.........I'll...fight against you..." I say quietly. I could see his eyes sparkle with excitement. "Oooohhh~glad to see you're up for it! Now, just letting you know, I won't be going easy on you, got it?"
I nervously nod while biting my bottom lip.
"Got it."
Grimm smirks and goes about 10 feet away from me. "Ready?"
I nod hesitantly.
"Three.....two......one..."

"Go."

Sorry this took awhile. I had no motivation for a looooooong period of time...s i g h

Well I have a Twitter now. https://twitter.com/void_lake

So uh, I actually got some plot in mind, so I will now be writing at a (hopefully) faster pace.

Well cya! Stay alive :)