Chapter 6~Welcome

*your POV*

                I woke up inside a neon red room. "Goddamit my eyes." I thought. "Oh shit." I remember what had happened as I sat up, only to realize that my clothes were different. Wait. "So you've woken." The Nightmare King said as he teleported in front of me. He saw the look in my eyes and nodded. "I didn't *ahem* take off your clothes. I used magic." He explained. "Oh. Wait. Why did you bring me here?!" I asked. NKG hummed and tapped his foot.

"I've noticed you and Grimm's relationship and wanted to.........help?" He lied. "You want something else, don't you." I stated. NKG shrugs and walks towards me. It was...intimidating. He extended a hand out to me and gestured towards it. "I'm not going anywhere with you." I sighed. NKG rolled his eyes then took my hand and flipping kissed it. I immediately yanked my hand away and stared at him. The Nightmare King returned it with a flirtatious look that said, "I have my reasons."

"Wait. Where's Ghost?" I asked, changing the subject. "Who's Ghost." NKG replied. "You know. The small little vessel who was with me?" I said. "Ah. They're safe." He reassured. "No. Where are they." NKG sighed then snapped his fingers, causing a hologram to appear. Ghost was with Hornet and they were both sitting near the Temple of the Black Egg. "Is this enough proof?" The Nightmare King asked sarcastically. "Mmmm fine. But seriously. What do you want from me?" I demanded. NKG froze for a moment and mumbled something.

                     "What was that?" I asked. "Company. Yes. Company." He clarified. "What? What do you mean by company." "A...friend. So that I'm not alone." My eyes widen. "W-*ahem* why me?" I ask. "...why not you." He replied slyly. I look away and ask, "So...now what." Nightmare King smiles. "How about I...show you around?" He asks. "Uh. Alright!"

*le time skip*

                    "And my favorite place; this cliff thing. No other creature besides you and I have ever been up here. It shows a clear view of the Nightmare Realm. It's very pretty if you ask me." NKG finished. "It is a nice view." I stated. The Nightmare King gently grabbed my hand and signaled me to sit down beside him, which I did. There were a few minutes of silence. "So. Tell me more about yourself." NKG said. "Uh. Well, I...like to create stuff. Like art, ya know....I also like to explore and fight. That doesn't mean I'm always violent, though...and-and that's really all...Grimm didn't really let me do much else." I muttered that last part, but NKG heard it.

He squeezes my arm tighter and smiles. "You can explore this area as much as you want." He says. My eyes widen as he then pulls me into a hug. Hesitantly, I hug him back. After a nice, long moment, I pull away, smiling. "Thanks. I needed that..." I whispered. The Nightmare King smiled shyly.

"I've needed that for a while...."

Haha writers block fo brrrrrrrr.
Also, I write some fluff just to get my brain working-