Chapter 3~Frustration

*yo POV*

               T'was the next day. I decided to just forget about yesterday's oddness because it was all just so...random. Random enough to be normal. "I should check on Grimm." I thought and made my way to his room. "Master? It's Y/N..." There was a moment of silence. "Ah, come in." Grimm said. I opened the door and stepped in. "So...why did you want to see me?..." He asked. "Again? His eyes are red." "Uh. I wanted to check if you were feeling better. Also, your eyes...they're....red." I said. Grimm stiffened. "I-uh...It's....nothing. Just a part of the ritual. And thanks, I'm feeling fine." Grimm replied. I nod. "Alright then...uh. Bye!" I say, slightly confused.

              I made it back to my room and began working on the sign. "What should I write on it? 'Spiders of Deepnest! Come see the one and only-' No." But before I could actually finish that thought, Grimm burst into my room, startling me. "GRI-er. Master, what are you doing?" I ask. Grimm looks at me with a blank face. "How's the sign." He asked. "Uh. Good-"
"We need a sign for Resting Grounds, Crystal Peak, and the grubs."
"......okay-"
"By tomorrow."
"W-what?! Tomorrow?!?!"
"Yep. Is there a problem?"
"...no."
"Good."
And with that, Grimm left the room. "What the actual fuck?" I think, staring at the door. My gaze slowly shifted to the Deepnest sign. "Zero down, three to go." I whisper and begin making the signs.

*time skip brought to you by Grubfather*

               I had actually pulled an all-nighter. The result of the three signs were...alright. Definitely not my best work...but it'll do. "Maybe I can ask Grimm if someone else can deliver it. Too tired..." I thought. A blinding scarlet light appeared somewhat behind me, causing me to jump. Like actually jump. "ACK-Oh. Master. I actually wanted to-" I began. "You have to do all the deliveries." Grimm interrupted. "I'm sorry, I really am, it's just that everyone's busy today." He said honestly. "I-it's fine....but can I have a break for the rest of the day?" I ask. Grimm nods. "Sure."

               I set out to the Grubs first, since they were the closest. "Hello, Grubfather! Is it okay if I put this sign here?" I ask. Grubfather smiles and nods. "Thank you!"

"Now for Crystal Peak." I began walking towards it when, again, the normal Crossroads air suddenly became warm. Er-a bit on the hotter side. My eyes widen. "Hello?" I ask. Obviously, no reply. "I have no time for this." I think and continue, the feeling of being watched staying with me.

*time skip to when Y/N is back in her room*

"Finally...rest." I thought happily as I sit on my bed. In less than five minutes, I was asleep.
...but it didn't last for more than two minutes.
A Grimmkin aggressively knocked on the door, waking me up. "Mmm what." I say, annoyed. "Master wanted to know how the sign for Deepnest is going! The due date is now moved to two days from now; and since the spiders are very strict, he wants the sign to be exquisite!" The Grimmkin said. My eyes widened as I sat up. In the haze of it all, all I could say was, "I-it's doing great! Thanks." The Grimmkin laughed and disappeared. I sighed.
"Grimm...why..."

Two chapters in one day. "The fastest human in the USA, my dudes." Well, we're finally getting somewhere exiting. Hope you enjoyed!!