Chapter 15~Shopping

*yo POV*

           I wake up to something warm on my face. "Hhmhhh...child?....." I ask. They respond with a, "Mmmmmmama." And a nuzzle. "Well done. Now get off my face." I say, gently grabbing them. Once they're off my face, I glance at the clock. "6:37 AM." I think, annoyed. "Go back to sleep." I whisper as I look at Grimm, who is clinging onto my leg. Grimmchild refuses and clings onto my arm. "......you wanna sleep here?" I ask. Grimmchild answers me by falling asleep. "........aaaaaalrighy then." I mumble and go back to sleep.

*le time skip*

           This time, I wake up to muffled voices.
"Mmmmrrrrr..."
"Child, no."
"Nnnnnnnah."
"C h I l d."
I sit up and look around. "What did they do." I ask. Well, it came out more like a statement but whatever. Grimm sighs. "They've begun teething." Wait, teething? "You've got to be kidding. Lemme get ready first." I sigh. I get ready. (Wow. Such detail. Insert whatever routine you want. It's 1:21 AM and I honestly couldn't care less.)

            I walk over to Grimm. "Where are-OW." I glare at my arm. Grimmchild is on it and is biting my thumb. "See? Teething." Grimm explains. "Ah. Child. Please. Fine something else." I say. Grimmchild looks at me for a moment with large, empty eyes. They then zoom off and begin biting the lämp. "Damn. We're gonna need to go shopping." Grimm says. I sigh again. "Mhmm." I reply. Electricity cracks. We both stare.
"CHILD HOLY SH-"

We fixed the electricity and saved Grimmchild from dying! Yay! I hold them steady in my hands, not daring to let go. ".....soooooooOOo. Should we get toys now or..." I start. "...why don't we give the child breakfast first. I'm hungry." He replies, glancing at the child. "Sounds good to me." Grimm takes us to the little kitchen thingy. Grimmchild immediately perks up and stops harassing my thumb. "Fwwood?" They ask. Grimm and I stare at the child. Grimm dashes over and smiles. "Food." He says. "Fwwood." They repeat. I smile and gently place them on the table. "Here. Eat this plate." I say. They take it without hesitation and n o m on it. "Fwwwwwwood." They mumble. "Yes. Food. Soon." I reply.

*eat whatever the hek you want*

            Breakfast was nice. The child rolled over and smiled. Grimm stands next to me and picks up Grimmchild. "Soooo...what do you wanna do?" He asks. "Uhhh...I'm not sure..........wanna get some stuff for the child?" I reply. "Eh. Sure. We don't have anything better to be do'n anyway."

We go to Sly's store. It was dangerously close to the Grimm Troupe tents, but Grimm assured me not to worry. We walked into the store. It was small and clustered. Though it did give off a strange vibe.... "Hello there, fellow travelers! Is there anything that interests you?" Shy says. "Uhhh...do you have any items that something could like, teeth on?" I ask. Sly nods slowly. "You two have a kid?" He asks. "I-uh. No. It's the Grimmchild.....you know what that is, don't you?" Grimm explains. "Oh yes. Isn't that Grimmchild thing from the tents?" Sly asks.

         "Technically." I say. "Ah.....there we go! It's a metal key. It doesn't open any doors, just a fabulous key." Sly says as he shows up a key. "Nice...metal is fine, right?" I ask Grimm. He shrugs. "Ya. It'll work. How much?" Grimm asks. "Mmmmmm 198 geo." Sly says. "That's an oddly specific number." I think. "Sure." Grimm says as he pulls out 198 geo. "Hey. Shouldn't I pay some?" I whisper. "Nah." He whispers back. I want to protest, but there's no time. Sly takes the money and gives the key. "Enjoy, now!" He says before we leave. "Thanks!"

        Oh shit. I glance over at the tents only to see Troupe Master Grimm himself. Standing outside. It took me a moment to realize that he was staring right back. I hear the Nightmare King quietly curse. "Fuck. We better go now, Y/N." He whispers. I nod as he grabs my hand and teleports us  outta there and back to the Nightmare realm.

         We both stand there and stare into space for a moment. "Well, he knows that you're with me now." Grimm says nervously. I bite my lower lip. "....uh. W-what's the worst he can do?" I ask, trying to lighten the mood. ".....you're right." Grimm replies and sighs. "Come on. Let's give the child this key...before they destroy the realm." I nod. "Alright."

Hello there fellow person! Idk what to say except: https://discord.gg/rTS2zT7sry

(ya that's my discord. I've had it for a while so there)

Alright bye