Chapter 10~Battle

*Your POV*

Grimm looked around and nodded. "She's here. Is...is your nail here?" He said. "Mhm. Right here." I replied, standing up and grabbing it. "Good...you're gonna need it." Grimm whispered. "Follow me." I nod and slowly follow him. "You're gonna fight a god! Ohoooo crud. Wait. You're dreaming. Chill." I thought to myself. Grimm had suddenly stopped walking, causing me to bump into him. Not enough to make him fall, though. "Sorry!" I whispered. "That's ok...Radiance is over there. Let me go talk to her...if she begins fighting me, will you be able to step in?" He asked. I nod confidently. Absolutely." I reply. Grimm smiles and walks out over to the Radiance and clears his throat.

            "Radiance! What a joy to see you here!" He began. Radiance looked at him straight in the eye. "Where's Y/N." She demanded. I froze. "Y-Y/N?! Why would she-well this is her dream so...uh." Grimm struggled to find the right words.

             "Well-" Before he could finish that sentence, the first laser was summoned. Grimm dodged it my a few centimeters. "Oh shit." I thought frantically as I grabbed my nail. I sprinted into the battle area and pointed my nail at the Radiance. "You better stop now." I said. "As if I care." She yelled back, shooting one of her fireball things at me. I sigh and quickly use my nail and attempt to use it as a mirror...or something. It dose 't do anything besides knock me back. Grimm rushes to my side and helps me up. "Alright. That's it." He growls. Grimm charges full force at Radiance  and uses fire on her, causing Radiance to attack back. I immediately run towards them and act myself. It was...heated to say the least.

            After about five solid minutes of dodging, attacking, and rapid breathing, Radiance had it. She used all of her powers at once, making it impossible to dodge. Why didn't she use it sooner? Well because using all of your powers combined takes quite a bit if your energy away. So there's that. Anyways, there was a blinding flash of light and fire. Oh and smoke. It was as if the sun itself had come and-wait. Never mind. Being the confused person I was, got hit by it. Even though I was dreaming, it like, actually hurt. My vision blurred as I feel to the ground. The Radiance's heavy breathing fading away as I went unconscious.

I woke up in a cold sweat. My entire left arm still hurt, like it had been broken or something. Tears were on the corners of my eyes, threatening to spill. "Y/N?! Oh my god." A gentle voice said next to me. "You're awake...I'm sorry I shouldn't have let you fight...the Radiance can be powerful." Grimm whispered. Okay. Let me set up the scene for you. I was fighting against the goddess of dreams alongside the king of nightmares. The sun severely injured my left arm, then I wake up next to Grimm. In that case, I must've began to cry a bit. Grimm froze for a moment before gently hugging me. "Shhhhhhhh...it's alright. Did...did she hurt you?" He coaxed. I nod and slowly shift my left arm. Grimm doesn't say anything. He just lightly holds it and rubs it. "T-thanks...did she hurt you?" I ask. He shrugs. "I'm used to it." Grimm sighed.
"But...may I ask you one thing?" He asks. I look up at him. "Yes?"

"How'd the Radiance know about you?"

Wow. Such skill. Tomorrow is Monday, another week of hell. So see you whenever I get the chance! Bye!