Chatper 23~Failure

*yo POV*

          Once I realize the voice didn't belong to Grimm 2.o™, I began to panic. It could either be Radiance, Troupe Master Grimm, or Nightmare King Grimm.
I had personality hoped that it was the last option-
But no.
It was Radiance.
How did I know? Well it was because the voice was feminine. So that eliminated the last two options...

"Y/N!~What a surprise seeing you here!!" Radiance yelled sarcastically. I forced myself to stand up and face her. "Radiance. Why am I here." I asked. "Hmmm.....how do I put this...-"

"AYYYYY LIL' RADISH!"
Grimm 2.0™ casually walks up t0 Radiance and gives an innocent looking smile.
"...I told you not to call me-"
"'Lil' Radish?'I know you're older than me, but I have my rights."
"No you don't."
"Yes I do."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yesssssssss"
"Noooooooo"
"Yes."
"No-"
"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP??" I yell, annoyed. "Uh oh! Someone's mad!' Grimm 2.o™ snickers. "Shut. Up."
Radiance eyes Grimm 2.o's nail. "...what were you two doing while I was gone. Grimm, please tell me you didn't-"
"Oh I did! We fought for a while. It was fun...speaking of that, Y/N, ready for round two?"
Radiance sighs loudly. "Grimm, leave the kid alone. We need to keep her alive." She whispers the last part, but I hear it. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.
Radiance sighs for the millionth time while Grimm 2.0™ chuckles quietly.
Suddenly, Radiance perks up and looks down on Grimm 2.0. "About that battle. Y/N, how do you feel about two against one?"
Tf.

    "I'm sorry what." I say. Radiance smiles. "Two against one." She says in a much more stern voice.
I hate it when people raise their voices. (Ehe totally not my irl preference.)
Grimm 2.o smiles and twirls his nail. "I'm speaking for Y/N when I say, 'OOoOoOooooOooO I'd love a two-against-one battle thingy!!'" He says in childish tone. I freeze up and glare at Radiance. She seemed pretty fed up with Grimm earlier. No way she'd actually listen to him like that!-

I was wrong.
Oh so very wrong.

Instead of rolling her eyes or hitting Grimm 2.0, she laughs. "Thank you for your approval, Y/N! Grab your nail and lets begin!" She says sarcastically yet seriously. (If that makes sense-) Grimm 2.0 and Radiance begin to back up while whispering to each other. "This can't be good this can't be good this can't be good..." I repetitively think over and over again. Without wanting, they charge at me with full speed.

It was at this moment that I knew,
I
Fucked
Up :)

      I decide to try and take down Radiance first. Then maybe I'd be able to get myself out of this place. Yeah, seems logical enough to be considered logical.
She strikes me with one of those daggers.
I dodge.
I use Vengeful Spirit. A very useful gift/spell that Snail Shaman gave to me a long time ago!
I can't really tell if it did any damage, but it surely knocked her back a bit.
What I didn't realize, however, was that Grimm 2.0 was coming from behind me; nail in hand.

I dodged it :D

      I heard him curse quietly under his breath as I used Vengeful Spirit again. This knocked him off of his feat causing him to tumble to the ground. I ready my nail and prepare to strike his chest, but at that moment, I could hear shuffling from behind me. On instinct, I whirl around and swing my nail.
"HEY-" Radiance shrieks. Now that did quite a bit of damage!

*time skip to a half hour later because I'm lazy*

       I was injured in several places.
Both of my feet were greatly scarred while my hands were tired and weak from holding the nail for such a long time....not to mention I was overall really, really, really tired.
Bright side? I found out some of their weaknesses!

Grimm 2.0: spells. Got them? Use them! His chest area is his weak spot.
Radiance: nail. Smacc her. Her wings are really sensitive, so make sure to smacc them good.

....I guess you could say that they found my weaknesses as well...
I was out on the ground, covering my face with my arms. Two against one wasn't fair. Especially when the two who you're fighting are technically gods while you're stuck being a powerful-ish human.
Then I heard voices. Yelling and laughter, to be exact, snapping me out of my thoughts. It wasn't much use considering I was only half-conscious and the fact that my entire body ached.

As much as I didn't want to, I ended up blacking out.

Woah it's been exactly 20 days since I last updated this book ahahahaha-
I stopped putting the trademark halfway through the chapter because I said so lmfao-
Take care, fellas.