One More Thing Before I Go

A few of you might be confused by the title, but I think this book is just too much for me now.
School has started, and I'm not sure if I can keep updating.
I'll probably come back to this book in like, December or something, but keeping all of you people waiting for an update soon just seems wrong.
So bye for now, and idk when I'll come back. Thank you for all of your support!

(Not sure if I already showed this picture but too lazy to check)

Haha, sike ❤️

Chapter 25: Calm

  I woke up without rush. It was honestly a great rest. But...something was off. What was off? I don't know. I searched my mind for an answer but found none.
Yes, I was aware of the recent events, but it wasn't that. Was it? Was it not? Confusion. I shake my head and try to get rid of that odd feeling that was welling up inside.
Wait.
I have an actual boyfriend who is currently nowhere to be seen.
A minor detail that I had forgotten!
Haha
Ahaha
Where the fuck is he
   I open my mouth to speak, but all that came out were coughs. Loud ones. That must've caught his attention because not even three seconds later I see him spawn from the middle of nowhere. "Ah-Y/N? Are you alright?" He asked, slightly panicked. "Y...yeah...can I have some water, please?" I manage to ask even though I was holding in a whole lot of coughs and wheezes. "Sure, but no need to be so formal, darling~" Grimm laughs softly before handing me some water. I ignored his cheesy remark before drinking it and clearing my throat.
"Better?"
"...better. Now, what happened?"
"Hm?"
"With your sister." I say, not wanting to take her name. (Again, NKG and Radiance being siblings is a personal head-cannon that I have. If you don't believe it just adjust to your wanting. Them being siblings isn't canon)
"Ohh...well, funny story."
Oh boy.
"Erm, judging by that look on your face, this might not be the best time to talk about it, haha...?"
He was hiding something from me on purpose, wasn't he?
"S̶̞͒ẃ̶̺g̶͔̓I̷͉̒s̴̻̆h̴̲͠s̴̻͐i̶̛̼0̶̡͂9̵̨͛3̸̓ͅ7̴̻̾2̴̩͂d̶͈͑j̴̘̎s̷̙͗g̶̙͘" I grumble. Grimm looks at me, confused as to what sound I just created. "...What????"  I, myself am also confused. "Erm, where's the child?" I try to change the subject. My throat must really be tired today. "They're sleeping. Kiddo was up all night staring at me." He laughs. My eyes widen. "Is that...you know...normal?"
"Yes! In fact I'm very proud of 'em! Their eyes held a resemblance to the glow of the Nightmare Heart, meaning that we're raining them right!"
Grimm continues to ramble about how proud he was and that everything is being set for the future and stuff like that, but I became dazed the second he said 'Nightmare Heart'. Something about that word was just so familiar...but what?
Wait.
Sleep, Nightmare Heart...why were those two so...err...closely related in my mind? Sure I've heard those words a lot but...
"Y/N?" Grimm waves his arm in front of me. "Oh-uh..." I struggle to reply. Now, a wave of emotions overcomes me. Guilt and sorrow were top two.
     "S...sorry." I say, eyes cast downward.
He blinks a few times. "What? Sorry for what?"
"Causing a mess. Ever since I came here, all I've done is cause some sort of war between you and the Dream Realm..." Grimm's eyes widen as he embraces me into a hug I didn't know I needed. "No! No none of this is your fault. In fact I'm glad its happening. Now me and...her can fix this issue once and for all. Besides, it's not you who came here. It was me who did. In a really stupid way but still. So if you're looking for anyone to blame for this, it should be me." He whispers. I sigh and take a moment to comprehend what he just said. I wouldn't actually dare say this out loud but he's right. It wasn't me who came here! It was him! But...why? "I..suppose you have a point, but...why did you bring me here?" I say softly. I can feel him freeze up a little. "I-well-you see...uh. Now s not the time. You're happy here, right?"
A silent minute passes. "Yeah, I like it here." I reply. Grimm smiles and we kinda just sit there. Thinking. About different things that are connected to one.
He then lets go of me and stands up. "Are you going to sleep now?"
"Wha-no! I'm very much awake, thank you."
"...you hungry?"
"Very."
We both go to prepare something to eat, but something still seems off. Ahh, I'll figure it out later. After all, I've got the literally god of nightmares with me!

Right?

It's been two months so uh hi!
Hope I didn't make anyone hate me!
Haha!
Anyway, school truly has started and I am actually busy. If you don't like stories with slow updates, feel free to ignore this book's existence! I'm not doing this for the views or votes, just my own enjoyment.
Now I'll see you whenever I'll see you again. Bye!