Chapter 2~Weird

*Yo POV*

             I decided not to take the Stag. Mainly because I kinda wanted to walk back so that I could enjoy the scenery and practice my fighting skills. "EZ." I thought as I easily took down a husk. Yep. "Wait..." The air suddenly became warm. Too warm. I quickly look behind me. Nothing. "Do I have a fever?" I touch my forehead. "Nope..."  I suddenly hear a rustling noise. Silence. "Hello?" I ask cautiously. No response. I tighten my grip on my nail and move on. Another rustle. "Something's definitely there." "Last chance. Anyone there." ...still no response. "Dang. Tough crowd." I thought. "Mmhm...whatever." I say under my breath. Finally, the air became cool and everything seemed normal. "Probably a Grimmkin or something..."

Ok. Something was definitely wrong.
When I got back to the tent, Grimm was there. Like he was waiting for me or something. And his usual scarlet eyes were red. "Uh. This is fine." I nervously thought as I walked pass. Grimm seemed to keep his glare on me. "*Ahem* Master? Is there...something wrong?" I asked. Grimm's eyes widened, almost like he was taken back. "Uh. No, no. Everything's fine. Carry on." He said. I nodded and slowly walked back to my room. "...maybe Grimm is the one who's sick." I thought as I pulled out some papers. "Anyways, Grimm wants another sign in Deepnest by next week."

*Grimm's POV*

Ugh. My head hurts. A lot. What is happening?! Did I pass out?! I surely don't remember walking all the way out here...I hiss in pain as I clutch my head and fall to the floor. "Master?! Oh my gosh...what's wrong?!" A familiar voice calls out to me. "Hmm? Y/N...I'm fine. Just a headache." I reply. She nods slowly and picks me up. "Uh-" I begin. "Sush. You've done a lot for me. The least I can do is take you inside." She says. I want to argue, but my head hurts so damn much... "A-alright. Thank you." I manage to say. Y/N nods and walks back into the tent. "Now. Where's your room?" She asks. I sigh and gently get out of her grasp, standing up myself. My head spins. "No need. Thank you very much Y/N." I say. She stares at me for a moment before nodding. "No problem. If you need anything else, do let me know." She says before walking off. I still don't know how I got to the entrance of the tent...

*bacc to u*

                 "What a weird day." I think to myself. I glance over at my desk and the sign that Grimm wants by next week. "Mmmmmm no." I say. "Tired." Just as I'm about to sleep, there is a red glow by my closet and some rustling. "Gotcha." I think as I slowly grab my nail and begin to creep towards the glow. "Aaaaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd.....wow."

                 It was a Grimmkin Novice. Their usual giggling filling the room. "Hahaha. You did it. Now get out before I tell master~" I say. The Novice stiffness and offers one last wave before disappearing into a red smoke. "Typical." Wait. In the Crossroads, there was a weird warmth...meh. Didn't matter
...though something was off.

Yes. It's 9:11 AM. I did it. I really want to get as much done as I can before school starts on Monday. At this rate, I'll be at a good place. So hope you enjoyed!