Chapter 20~Trapped

*yo POV*

The last few months have been pretty chill. The child can now speak (kinda) and all of our wounds have been healing fairly quickly. None of us have been hearing from the Radiance and we took that as both foreshadowing and a sign that Grimm's spell worked. Yay. So it was nighttime, and we were about to slumber, like normal. One of the rooms (Grimm's room, to be exact) was destroyed during the Radiance fight. And both of us were terrified to even risk leaving the nightmare realm, so Grimm now sleeps with me. A normal conversation would go like this:

'Grimm, you should repair your-'
'Nope. Not going out of this realm anytime soon.'
'No. I mean you could just.....magic up some furniture. You've done it to repair the kitchen table so...'
'No.'
'Why.'
'I like sleeping with you~'
'W-what that's supposed to mean.'
'We're already dating so-'
'Shut. I get it...'

     Yep. But I didn't mind. Nothing unusual really happens anymore...and that's fine by me! So we're in bed. Grimm's already asleep and I'm tired, but somethings off...meh. I try to shake of that.....unsafe feeling. Grimm, the child and I are safe! Sealed away in the nightmare realm!.....
right?

     Eventually, I finally get to sleep......and wake up? Am I dreaming? Yes I am. Because I seem to be floating. Am I lucid dreaming? Probably. Either way it's cool as hell! I just float around for a bit, my mind finally settling on the fact that I'm lucid dreaming. A few minutes later, gravity comes to play. I get pulled to the floor and see a nail nearby. "A nail....? Why would I be needing a-"
"Nail?"
Someone completes my sentence.
I turn around to see Grimm. (It's nkg. Not troupe master grimm.) "Um. What are you doing here?" I whisper. "Look. I'm not that grimm. I'm that grimm created by the Radiance. You might remember me from chapter 9~"
"Chapter? Wha-"
"*sigh*. You're no fun are you. Remember the Radiance? I'm sure you do. That dream you had one night....I was that illusion?"
"Oh."
"Good. Good. You remember. Look. I'm not gonna give you many details, but I've been given one job."
"...and what might that be?"
Grimm 2.0™️ sighs and looks down at his nail and runs his pointer finger down the blade. "Nothin' much. Just gotta keep you asleep." He mumbles. "....okay?...what's that supposed to mean?..." I ask. "Exactly what you think it means." Grimm 2.0™️ says with a bored look as he (aggressively) places his nail down. ".........got it? And what am I supposed to do about that?" I reply.
"Hmmmm...I know! Shut up! Stay there and don't fucking move!" He says sarcastically. "Short tempered. Got it." I think. "No. This is my dream and I do whatever I want. Got it?" I yell. "Hah. I thought you'd say that..." Grimm 2.0™️ growls. "As long as you stay here, I'll be fine." He finishes with a sinister tone. "I can have some fun with this..."

"Ooooh. I see. You're scared of the Radiance. I get it, I get it." I say.
"What?! No. She....ummm.........created me so it only seems fair to obey her."
"Suuuuuuuure."
"Are you doubting me?!"
"Maybe."
"...........bitch.''
"Got it."
"I see why the Radiance hates you."
"Ok."

Damn this is gonna be so much fun.

Shit it's almost been a month since I last updated this book. Ah and I changed the cover. I'm so smart (sike) .....*laughs in what have I done*
So um how are y'all do'n-