Chapter 13~Confession

*Yo POV*

             It had been a few months since Grimm 'kidnapped' me. My left arm had completely healed and Grimmchild was pretty chill too. They had learnt how to glide from high places. (Like the cabinet. Don't get me started on that.) I was on Grimm's bed, reading the same book from a few days ago. Grimm was at his desk, clearly frustrated. "Grimm? What's wrong?" I ask. He sighs. "How long have you been here?" He responds. "Uh. A while?" I reply. "It's just that.......I don't go out much, you know? I'm stuck here. It bothers me. Does it bother you?" He asks. "...not really. Well, we can go now!" I say. Grimm's eyes widen. "Really? Ah. Yes we can. I was overreacting haha...now bring the child and we can go." He says, smiling. "Alright!"

              It was nice to finally get out of the Nightmare Realm again. The nice, cold air, more colors besides shades of red and black, just, wow. "How does it feel, child?" Grimm asks, letting Grimmchild out of his cloak. The child lets out a, 'Mmmrrrrrr~" And glides onto Grimm's head. "I'm taking that as a yes." I comment. Grimm laughs in response. "Hey! There's a bench over there. We can rest." He says. We both walk over and sit down, Grimmchild r o l l I n g onto my lap. We all just sit there for sometime, looking out into the world. Grimmchild stretches a bit before curling up and sleeping.

             "OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!" A loud, high pitched female voice said. She r a n over to us and hugged Grimm's arm. "Please, King if Nightmares. Make me your queen~" She said. I gave Grimm a look that said, 'who dafuk is this?' He returned it with a, 'I have no idea and I hate it.' One. "Alright, lady. I don't know who you are so please get off." Grimm said. "Mmmmmm no. Troupe Master Grimm has rejected me so many times. It hurtssssss!!" She wined.

We both stood up. I hid Grimmchild under my cloak so that they wouldn't be seen or anything. "Oh! And if that doesn't convince you, I have something to show you~" She said. "What." Grimm replied, rolling his eyes. "Just come to my bedroom at night then we can-" She was cut off by Grimm kicking her off of him and yelling, "Alright that's enough." The female groaned and sighed. "Mph. I love you too, baby. You don't have to hide it." She said. Grimm sighed and began to walk away. "I've had enough. You can go now." He said darkly. "Ugh. Waaaaaaait. Who's that." She asked, pointing at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." She replied, bitterly.

"I'm Y/N...that's really it." I said. "Well, why are you both wearing similar clothing?! Nightmare King, please tell me you aren't dating that." She snarled. "I-no. We're not-"
"Yes. Yes we are." Grimm interrupted me. He grabbed my right wrist. "Oh are you?! Prove it." The annoying female said. Grimm and I looked at each other. "Prove it?" Grimm asked. "How?" The female shrugged and laughed. "I knew you weren't dating-"

            "Fine." Grimm suddenly said, catching the girl and my attention. "Wait wha-" Before I can finish, Grimm swiftly grabs my waist and kisses me.
Wait.
Kiss?
Lips?
Yep.
It lasted for a solid five seconds. Grimm quickly pulled away and glared at the annoying female. Though the glint in his eyes said it might've...'escaled' if some brat weren't standing ten feet away. Just the thought made me blush. "There. Is that enough proof?" Grimm asked sarcastically. ".........ugh. UGH!! UGHHHHHH!!!!" The female made it clear that she was angered by walking away dramatically.

           There was a long, awkward silence between us. "I-Y/N? I'm sorry. That was very selfish of me..." Grimm started. "Uh. No, no. It's fine. She was very annoying anyway." I replied. Grimmchild glided out of my cloak and rested on my foot. "...we should get going-" I began. "You don't get it, do you." He interrupted. "...what?"
"The reason I brought you here-it was technically for company, but a special type. All the times we accidentally slept together...I even kissed you without hesitation!"
"A-are you saying that-"
"Even the child loves you. I love you."
My eyes widen.

"Y/N, I love you."

Uh. Don't ask me what the FUCK just happened. Confession 💯
Adios