Special Feelings

About a week has gone by since Shuichi has been back to school. Things have been a little awkward between the two of us, but I think things are starting to get normal again. It really looks like he's changed quite a lot since the incident we had. I'm starting to think that it was a good idea that I decided to give him a second chance.

Well, it's cleaning time now, and I'm assigned to sweep the second floor hallways today. Shuichi is also sweeping with me. We sweep the hall's together while we have a conversation.

"Sooo Sai, got any plans for this weekend?"

"Um..I don't believe so. Do you have any plans?"

"Nah! But I was thinking about getting some friends together to go hit the town on Saturday. I already asked Futo and he said he could go after he gets off of work. Rantaro is coming too. You should go with us! It'll be fun!"

"I-I'm not sure.. I wouldn't want to be a burden on you all.."

"Don't worry about that! You wouldn't be a burden at all. I think some fun is just what you need nee-heehee!" I gave a big grin. Shuichi and I continued to talk and sweep the halls.

30 minutes went by since we began sweeping. I put my broom away and went to my locker to put my stuff away, and go find Futo and talk with him. I finished putting my things in my locker and went to close it, when I noticed a small paper on the top shelf. I took it out to look at it.

"Huh? What's this?" I read the note, and it says that someone wanted to meet me on the school rooftop at 3:30pm to talk about crushes. When I first read that, I immediately thought it was Shuichi who wrote the note. I began to think that maybe he was trying to confess to me again. But, I'm not really ready for a relationship with him, if I even did have feelings for him. This is, a liiitle too quick after the whole kidnapping incident. But I decided to go anyway, just to see what it was about. I looked at my phone, and the time was 3:15. I closed my locker, and went to the courtyard to go talk to Futo and Shuichi. I get to the courtyard and I could see Shuichi from a distance. I waved, and started to walk towards him. When I got about 10 feet from him, he noticed me and waved back.

"H-hello.."

"Hey Saihara-Chaaan!" Shuichi and I made some small talk for a while. But, there was no sign of Futo. He usually texts me when he leaves school, but I haven't gotten any messages from him yet today. It was pretty weird. "Hey Sai? You haven't seen Futo yet have you? I haven't heard from him at all since lunch."

"I have not.. perhaps he is putting supplies away from cleaning time.."

"Oooh yeah probably." I nodded my head, and we kept talking. After a few minutes, I looked at my phone again, and the time was now 3:25. "Oh! Hey I'll be right back. I just have to go meet someone really quick about something."

"Oh.. who do you have to meet?"

"I dunno! The letter was anonymous. But I'm sure it'll be fine nee-heehee! See ya later!" I ran off to the rooftop to go find that person who wanted to talk.

Shuichi's POV

I watch Ouma-Kun run up the stairs to the rooftop to meet whoever he needed to meet. I got furious... what if this was someone trying to confess their love to him? I was about to run after him, but I was stopped. I felt a hand on my shoulder, but, the hand didn't feel normal. I turned around, and saw Kiibo.

"Saihara, it is not what you think it is.."

"Who put that note in his locker and why do they want to talk to him?"

"It was Domo, and he wants to talk to Kokichi about one of his siblings.."

"His, siblings? Why?"

"I've done some digging, and it appears that Domo has a crush on one of Kokichi's siblings.."