What Have You Done?!

Kokichi's POV

it's been three days since that Friday. It's Monday morning, and I'm just waking up. I was told I could go to school today, so I can catch up on things I missed. I worried if Rantaro wouldn't be ok without me with him. Rantaro said he'd be just fine. Well, I get ready to go to school. I quickly say goodbye to Rantaro, whom is sitting on the sofa.

"Bye, Rantaro. I'll see you when I get home, ok? Of you need me, just call. Have a good daaaaaaaay!" I say to Rantaro. I smile, and hug him tight.

"Heheh. I'll see you in a few hours. Oh, and, by the way, I had said to Futo that you'd help him and show him around the school. Remember him? He's the doctor that helped me in the hospital." Rantaro says. I nod my head, and Rantaro kisses my head, and I hug him, then I go to drive to school. I take Rantaro's car, cuz can't drive, and has no use for it at the moment. Also, he said I could take the car. So, I take the car, and go to school. Once I pull up in the student parking lot, I head to the courtyard. I begin to search around for Futo.
After a minute or so, I think I spotted him. I walk over to him.

"Heya! You're Futo right?" I say to him. He nods his head. He's holding books in his arms. He's holding them pretty tightly to his chest. He must be nervous. "You nervous?" I politely smile. Futo chuckles and nods.

"A little. Heh.. I'm a little anxious when it comes to new places." Futo says. "Oh and by the way, my first name is Domo.. just if you needed to know." Futo smiles kindly. I smile back, and we begin to walk through the school. I show Futo his class, and I show him things he needs to know. On the little tour, I see Shuichi.

"Hey, Saihara!" I say. He looks at us. He makes a little nervous expression. His cheeks get a little rosy.

"Hey..oh, u-uh... w-who's that?.." He asks.

"Oh, this is Domo Futo. He's new here. He's a friend of mine." I explain. Futo smiles at Shuichi kindly. Shuichi looks at Futo. He, seems to be giving off a jealous expression to me. At least I think that's what it looks like.

"...hi..." Shuichi says. We talk a little more, then, the class bell rings. Shuichi goes off to his class.

"Ok, Futo. Have a good class! I'll see you at lunch, ok?" I say to Futo with a smile. He nods, and heads to his class. I head to my class.

Shuichi's POV

It's class time. I'm sitting in my seat, waiting for the second bell to ring. I'm looking towards the doorway blankly. All of a sudden, I see that kid that Ouma-kun was talking to. I see him, and I start to feel annoyed and jealous. I don't like how Ouma-kun has a new friend. Well, the boy comes in, and he sits in an open seat behind me. He sits down, and begins to read a book. The second class bell rings. Sensei walks in, and quiets us down.

"We have a new student in our class. Domo Futo will be joining our class this year. Shuichi, will you please go into the closet and get Domo a textbook?" She says. I nod, and go to get a textbook. As I get to Domo's desk, I go to give it to him. However, I just lightly toss it down to him. I'm not far from him. Though I wish I was, so I can hit him in the head with it. He thanks me with a polite smile. I just glare at him. I give him a cold hard stare. I then sit back down. Sensei begins to go on and teach. "Alright. Now, I want you to open your packets, and work on pages 22, 23, and 24." Sensei hands Domo a packet, and she goes back to the front of the class. "You will not be using your textbook." We begin to do our packets. A few minutes in, I start to hear little mumbling. The mumbling sounds worryingly. I look behind me. It's Domo. He's confused about the packet, and he seems to be stressing. Sensei notices. "Domo, you may use your textbook. Since you have no knowledge of what we are doing so far." Domo looks up, and nods his head. He then opens his textbook, he then begins to do his work. Time goes by since then. It's now lunch. Everyone gets up and goes downstairs or onto the roof. I'm finishing my packet, when I notice that Domo is still in his seat, like he's waiting for someone. All of a sudden,