Return

The lunch bell rang, and I exited my classroom with my books in hand. I made my way upstairs to Futo's classroom to go meet up with him for lunch. I got to his class, and poked inside.

"Heya Futo! You ready to go?" I go. Futo stands up with a bright smile, and nods.

"Yeah!" Futo says enthusiastically. The two of us walk up to the roof. We find a bench to eat at, and we sit and chat as we eat our lunch.

???'s POV

I'm walking on the school roof, alone. Everyone is eating lunch. But, I'm just, too into my own mind to eat anything right now. I'm walking close to the walls. I haven't been here in a while. Since last year. I've been, away. I wasn't allowed to go to school for a while. Because of something that happened. Because of, someone. Anyway, I'm walking on the school roof, watching everyone eat their bento. I'm staying relatively in the shadows, to avoid being seen or talked to. I walk, looking down to avoid eye contact with anyone. Until, I walk into a bench. I see two pairs of legs. I look up, and gasp a little. And I turn behind the wall.

Kokichi's POV

"Huh?" I go. I felt a little bump on the bench Futo and I are sitting on. I look up, and there was a person there. Or at least I think there was. We made eye contact for a second before they went behind the wall.

"What is it?" Futo asks as he eats some rice.

"No clue. I thought there was someone there. But I guess not." I get up and peer around the corner. "Hellooo? Anyone theeeere?" There was nobody there. But, I swear I saw someone. I sit back down. "Hm. Guess I was just seeing things. Oh well!" We continue eating until the class bell rings. Futo and I go back to class.

Time passed. It's now after school. All the club members go to their respective clubs, and everyone else goes home. I go to Futo's classroom to go get him.

"Heya Futo! You ready for your first martial arts club practice?" I ask as I hoist my books up into my arms. Futo, adjusting his books, walks out of the room towards me.

"Yes I am. Though, I'm a little nervous. I know I practiced earlier, but I still don't know what's really going on." He explains as we walk to the club room.

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. I'm sure Budo will help you if you get confused. He is the club leader after all. If he doesn't help you out in training then that kinda makes him a sucky club leader." I say. Futo made a small laugh. We get into the club room, and Futo puts his stuff down. "I'll be watching so if you need me I'm heeeeere nee-heehee!"

"Thanks Kokichi. I hope I don't mess up." Futo says. He goes by the little changing shed.

"Ahhhh you'll do fine!" I hold a thumbs up. Futo smiles as he goes to change into his uniform. There's a few chairs along the wall. I sit down in one. Futo comes out, in his uniform, and he joins the rest of the students. Budo stands in front of them.

"Alright everyone. First we will start with the sparring sessions. Up first to spar, is Domo Futo, sparring with Kenta Aki. Domo and Kenta please step onto the mat and you may begin." Budo announces, displaying confidence. Futo and Kenta walk to the center of the room, and get into a stance.

"Are you ready?" Kenta asks Futo.