Missing

It's the next morning. I'm just waking up at home. It's around 9:00am. I get out of bed, and I walk out into the living room. Rantaro is sitting on the sofa, watching the news, eating breakfast. He has a coffee too.

"..morning Rantaro.." I mumble. Rantaro looks at me. He smiles.

"Hey buddy. How are you feeling today?" Rantaro says. I sit down with him, and he puts his arm around me.

"I'm ok..still upset though.." I say. Rantaro kisses my head. "How are you?"

"I'm doing alright. Just tired and all." He says. I nod. "..Futo is coming by at around 10:45. He's going to hang out with us today. I talked to him earlier, and he said his side still hurts him a little. And he said he has a few stiff muscles. I offered to have a look at his side, and massage out his muscles." I nod my head. Rantaro and I sit on the sofa together.

Shuichi's POV

It's morning. I decided I didn't want to go to school today. I have something planned for a certain someone. I will spend the day getting it all together. I head to my basement, and I set up a chair. It has rope attached to it. That will be of some use to me later. I get a small black case, and I leave it on my kitchen counter.

"..this will teach him...he will love me... we will be together forever." I say to myself. I finish getting my plans ready.

Kokichi's POV

It's been about an hour since I woke up. It's now 10:30. I decided to get dressed, but I put some sweatpants on. I'm comfortable in them, and I'm not going anywhere, so I'm just lounging in sweatpants. Rantaro made me breakfast. I told him I could do it, and he could rest, but he insisted he make me breakfast. He made me a brownie, and cinnamon rolls. It's really not 'breakfast food' but I like to eat sweet things for breakfast. Well, Rantaro finishes making the sweets, and he brings it out to me.

"Thanks Rantaro.. But, I could've done it, y'know. So you could rest." I say. I look up at Rantaro and smile a little. Rantaro smiles back.

"But I insisted." He says. I chuckle a little, and he hands me the plate. Right after, we hear knocking on the door. Rantaro goes to get the door. It's Futo. "Hey bud. Come on in." Futo smiles, and walks in.

"Hey." Futo says. I greet him back. Rantaro goes into the kitchen, and brings out a plate. He hands it to Futo. "What's this?"

"Two cinnamon rolls and a brownie." Rantaro says with a smile. "I made it for you."

"Aw, that's sweet. You didn't have to. And, how did you carry it while using your crutches?" Futo says with a sweet smile.

"I've got two hands. Heheh." Rantaro says. Futo chuckles a little, and the two sit down with me. The three of us talk.

Shuichi's POV

Time went by since then. It's now around 3:00pm. I'm preparing myself for my plans later. My plan is to leave my house at around midnight, and head to a specific destination for my plan. It will be a very...surprising plan for a certain someone.

"..this will make them see..they will respect me.." I say to myself. I get the last few things I need for later.

Kokichi's POV

It's been a while since Futo came to my house. Rantaro is having Futo lay on his stomach on the sofa, so Rantaro can massage out his muscles. Well, Futo removes his shirt, as Rantaro tells him to, and lays on his stomach on the sofa. Rantaro sits on the sofa, kinda straddling Futo's legs. But it doesn't look weird. Rantaro is just on top of Futo.

"..how does it feel, Futo?" Rantaro asks. He looks at Futo's face. Futo turns his head to look at Rantaro.

"It feels goooooood.. heheh.. it feels so nice." Futo says. Rantaro and I chuckle. Rantaro continues to massage Futo.