Searching

"...Shuichi?..." I say aghast. "Y-you.. w-what did you do to me?.."

"Silly, Kokichi.. I stole you. You're mine now." Shuichi says. I begin to have a complete panic attack. I start crying. Shuichi pulls out an 8 inch knife, and holds it to my throat. "There's no need to worry..I have you now.." He puts the tip of the knife on my neck. My face turns pale and blue with fear. Slowly, Shuichi cuts my neck with the knife.

"Naahhh!-" I bellow in pain. Shuichi pulls the knife away. "Why are you doing this?! What did I ever do to you?!"

"You betrayed me.. you turned on me.. now you will pay.." He says. "I love you.. you didn't love me back.. I thought we were friends..but you turned on me.." Shuichi looks away.

"That's because you stabbed Futo and my brother!..Shuichi.. if you hadn't done that..you could've had a chance.." I say. I have tears streaming down my face. Shuichi looks at me.

"..what?..a chance?.." He says confused.

"..I could've ended up crushing on you.. I'm bisexual..you would've had a chance I-if you didn't almost kill Futo..and why did you hurt my brother?! He didn't do anything to you..!" I say with agony. Shuichi turned around to face me. All of a sudden, he jams the knife into my thigh. "GHAAAHH!!" My thigh bleeds heavily.

"He was going to call the police on me. I couldn't let myself be found out..!" Shuichi says. He rips the knife out of my leg. I scream in pain. I look down at my leg. It's oozing blood.

"But you almost killed someone..! He could've died!" I say.

"Hah! It's not like anything I've done before!" Shuichi says with a cackle. I'm extremely confused.

"What do you mean?.." I ask.

"I killed many.. so many.." he says with a psychotic grin. I widen my eyes and gasp. "..Kaede..Leon..Sayaka..Makoto..Nagito..
Kokona..Saki.. all of them..!"

"You killed them?! Why?!" I yell. Shuichi jams the knife into my shoulder. "Gaahhh!!"

"They all would've exposed me! So I had to get rid of them!" Shuichi yells. He rips the knife out of my shoulder. I yell. "..they will try and find me.. they will try and find you.. but I will kill them before they can get to you.." Shuichi starts twitching. I'm even more afraid. Where is Haj? Please. I'm hoping and praying that he will show up.

Rantaro's POV

It's 12:00 in the afternoon. Hajime came home from work. He and I are going to call the police and have them search for Kokichi. We're both worried to death. He still hasn't come home. We are sitting on the sofa. Hajime is holding me close to him. I'm bawling. I'm so afraid for Kokichi. This is the first time I've actually cried since the funeral for our parents.

"..Rantaro, it's ok..it'll be alright.. Kokichi will come home soon.." Hajime says. I dry my eyes.

"H-Haj..I-I'm so scared...w-what if he n-never comes back?.." I mumble with a trembling voice. Hajime holds my head close to his chest. He strokes my head softly.

"He'll get home..I promise..Kokichi will be just fine.." Hajime says. I just burst out into tears. Hajime just holds me close to him. Eventually, Hajime gives the police a call, and two officers come to our home.

"So what is the trouble?" One of the officers asks.

"Our little brother is missing..we think he was kidnapped.. there's a spot of blood in his bed, and he wasn't in his room when we went to wake him up this morning.. we think he went missing during the night.." Hajime explains. The officer nods his head, and one of them goes to investigate Kokichi's room. The other officer asks us questions, then tells us he will have a search party.

"Do you have any pictures of him?" The officer asks us. I nod my head, and dry my eyes, and I scroll through my phone to find a picture of Kokichi. I show the officer, and he takes a picture with his phone. He gives me back my phone. "We will make posters and we will tell people to look for him. We will investigate his school and ask his classmates about him too." Hajime nods his head.

"Oh, uh, there's this one boy, Shuichi, I think his name is. He, he seems a little risky to me. I went to talk to him, after he had stabbed Kokichi's friend, Domo Futo. Shuichi stabbed me in the shoulder.. I told him to stay away from Kokichi.. that boy, is a little on the weird side." Hajime says. The officer nods his head.

"I'll have a word with Domo and Shuichi. They both go to your brother's school?" The officer says. I nod.

"Domo is a very sweet boy.. h-he would never do such a thing..so..please. Don't overwhelm him..he's really sensitive..please.." I say with a trembling voice. The officer nods his head, and pats my shoulder. The other officer gets done investigating Kokichi's room. The officers talk to us a little while longer. They then head out to begin talking to Kokichi's classmates and friends, and they begin the search party. Hajime and I watch the news, to try and calm ourselves.

"..Rantaro he'll be ok..they'll find him.." Hajime says. He holds me close to him. I nod my head, and sniffle. We watch the news. They then show a picture of Kokichi on the tv.

"This young boy Kokichi Ouma went missing last night. Police officers are searching for him. Please, if you have any information, please call the number on the screen." The news caster says. I see Kokichi's photo, and, I just break. I start bawling again. Hajime strokes my head and holds me tight.

"..he'll be ok..we'll find him.. I promise.." Hajime says.