Chapter 12

Hey guys! Enjoy! Added another song of the chapter!
--------
Becky's pov
MYLES and I kissed by the oak tree. Why? I don't know it just felt right. I always feel a strong connection with him.

After the kiss we decided not to talk about it because it just makes things awkward. When we met back up with Kalin and J. They showed us their shirts.

Kalin's shirt was small like it would fit a seven year old. It had pink tie dye and it said LALA in graffiti letters.

" do you like mine? " Jessica said.

Her was blue with the words "fresher than you" on the back of the shirt.

" YA it's super rad. " I said feeling it.

As I expected, the quality of the fabric was whack. But as Jessica always said "pretty hurts".

Even though I said I wanted to stay until the park closed I got tired and kinda changed my mind.

We caught a cab home and I decided to text my dad while I was in the car.

To: Dad ❤️
Hey. I'm so sorry that I didn't text u sooner. We made it love u see u in a few dayzz. ❤️

The car ride was pretty long but it didn't take long for my dad to respond.

From: Dad ❤️
Okay sweetie! ❤️❤️

When we got home everyone was beat. KALIN was acting strange like whenever I caught him looking at me he would dash his eyes away.

Today it was MYLES's turn to sleep with me so he was in my room putting on pjs.

" hey can I talk to you? " Jessica said to me.

" ya course. What is it? " I said.

She pulled me to her room and closed the door.

" KALIN bought a full bottle of vodka. " these words made my heart drop.

" what do you mean? From where?" I said confused.

" there was a bar next to the shirt place. " Jessica said. "What is that for?" She said as I walked out to talk to KALIN.

When I got to the living room the front door was open and KALIN was no where to be found.

I ran outside of the house looking for KALIN. It was so dark so even if he was on my block I wouldn't be able to see him.

I started yelling his name as loud as I could. I heard glass break and KALIN screaming.

" KALIN! What are you doing." I screamed as my voice cracked.

Kalin's ear was bleeding and there was glass everywhere. There wasn't any liquid on the ground so he must've consumed it all.

" go talk to MYLES! You bitch I don't want to see you. " Kalin said almost tackling me. These words cut me like a sword.

" what are you talking about. " I said crying.I walked toward KALIN and touched his ear. He slapped my ear and yelled:

" what the hell are you doing. "

" don't act like you care! " KALIN said while a tear ran down his cheek.

" I do care KALIN! More than you will ever know. " I said grabbing him into a hug.

He resisted relaxing into the hug. But I didn't let go. I held him and told him with my body
You are loved. You and I care.

"Why did you do this?" I asked him rubbing his back. He didn't respond.

" oh KALIN please just let your guard down for me in this moment!" I practically screamed.

" I don't know. I just felt like you were picking MYLES over me. And I can't lose you B. I just can't. I... I.." He started to break down then he said. "BECKY I need you"

He leaned in and kissed me. More passionately then when he told me he loved me and her held me tight. I kissed back and held on to him as if I didn't want to lose him.

We pulled out of the kiss because we needed to breathe but I couldn't let go. I wanted to stay with him.

I hugged him for about two mins then I brought him back inside. He was still super drunk so I let him watch tv and eat ice cream.

I went over to KALIN and I said. " I need you too. "

And that was it I knew who I wanted to be with.
--------
He guys don't get upset the story line is still the same. That all I'll say.
-Alona