Chapter 21

😫 GUYSSS. Your comments are what keep me going. Comment it up! Tell me what you like! What you don't like! What you think is gonna happen. Maybe if you guess correctly you will get a prize?! ❤️ COMMENT PLEASEEE.
//
Becky's pov
I pulled up to the hospital and threw a fifty dollar bill at the taxi driver.

I ran into the hospital and asked the visitor man for the room number of Myles Parrish and headed directly to his room.

671.

I caught the elevator upstairs. Just thinking. This is way too much! I never would've expected to have all of this happen. This all started back at that party. And now I feel this unbreakable bond with the boys.

When I reached the room I walked in and ran to Myles. I got in bed with him and started to cry.

This was so horrible. Myles was the most sweetest guy. He did not deserve this at all. I looked at him and said.

"You know what when you wake up, I am gonna slap you so hard for scaring me! But for now rest up baby."

Then I dosed off on his chest.

--------
Kalin's POV

Sammy was making me her homemade pizza and talking to me about her life so far.

She was so bright. That is the best word to describe her... Her smile, the way she walked. She made me just feel the need to be happy as well.

" And that is why my mom named me Sammy!" She said.

"Wow!" I said inhaling the last slice of pizza.

" Okay now that you are rested and refreshed.. Where can I take you?" She asked me.

"Um. Actually I have many problems back- uh home. Stress and drama that I would like to escape for a while." I said not speaking consciously but letting my mouth run like a marathon. "Can I stay the night?" I barfed.

"Of course you can Emerald!"
-------

SHORT I KNOW I AM HORRIBLE. BUT IT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING! I COULDNT FIND TIME AT ALL THIS WEEK. BUT HERE YOU GOO. NEXT CHAPTER WILL DEF MAKE UP FOR IT. 😊😉
Now who ships Salin? 🔐💕