Chapter 35

Becky's pov

All the girls were forming into a circle and grace instructed me to stand in the middle.

With the blanket still wrapped around me I obeyed and the room went silent.

"Introduce yourself and tell us how you got here" grace said encouragingly.

I swallowed uncomfortably due to the dryness of my mouth and cleared my throat.

"I'm. I'm Becky." I said staring at all of the half naked girls in here.

Most of their attention was directed at me, except for one brunette who was looking strongly at the floor.

"I don't really know how I got here. Well I was looking for my friend. Or.. I was looking for my boyfriend's friend Kalin and-"

I was interrupted by the same girl who wasn't paying attention.

"Mr.Kalin?" She said in an accent.

I, and everyone else in the room, turned their attention to her.

She quickly shook her head and returned her gaze down to the floor.

Then Grace stood up and began to speak as if she was the president of a club or something.

"So we are only two girls away from our goal" she said with a bright smile.

A wave of hands flew around the room. Like some sort of silent clap.

"Why would you want anymore girls to go through this?" I asked truly pondering the notion.

Grace smirked and answered.

"Once we have fifty girls Julio well help us escape."

I sat down in the circle with the rest of the girls.

"Franny can you give us a food update?" Grace said and a girl with really short hair stood up.

She had a huge black bruise on her back and she was in a sports bra and a thong.

"We have one loaf of bread and two bottles of water left." She said spinning around as to address the whole circle "Julio won't refill us until next week. Food rations will be tighter and we will sleep more to make up for the lost energy."

"Alrighty let's sleep now. Everyone to the walls!" Grace said.

People moved out of the circle and against the walls.

When I found a spot to lay down on the flashlight that were illuminating the windowless room cut off.

All I can think about is where is Myles. My baby. I want him so much right now. I'm scared and I don't know if I'll make it through all of this.

I just want to be with him. If we would've never came for Kalin. And why was Kalin even- no never mind. I don't even care. I just want out.

When my thoughts silenced I remembered that I was naked under this blanket and I was freezing cold.

I had my legs crossed tightly and I was wondering why it was so quiet.

How could all these girls not be crying. I'm about to.

I felt a ball in my throat. And I knew that if I released it I would bawl my eyes out.

I turned toward the wall and let out soft hot tears. I just want Myles.