Chapter 19

Kalin's pov.
We Arrived home and there was an ambulance and a police car parked in the driveway. I told Tito that he should just wait out here and then I would pay him for his previous services.

Becky had already gotten inside and I started walking toward the house, but I stopped and turned around to ask Tito a important question.

" Hey T, do you- uh. Do you like my shoes? " I stuttered.

" Your shoes sir? They are wonderful. " Tito said with a squint. "But if I may, I suggest that you go check on Myles. Sitting out here asking for advise on your already perfect style won't change the fact that he is sick. "

Tito was right. I am afraid. What if I go in there and he is gone. I am afraid to lose him.

I stepped into the house and and heard some new voices and a lot of crying. I quickened my steps and reached Becky's room.

I saw Myles on a stretcher and two EMT officers pulling him toward the doorway.

" Hey, wait! What is going on? Is he okay? " I scream cried.

A police officer who was questioning Jessica turned to me and said:

" You friend Myles has fallen into a coma".

My face grew hot. I felt so much pressure on my head that I could no longer hear Becky's sobs or anything else for that matter.

I walked backwards until I got out of the room I ran outside and saw the ambulance pull off and the red lights flash. I am assuming that the sirens were going off but I still couldn't hear anything.

Tito tapped me and was trying to speak to me but I stumbled off and began to run.

I ran and ran for what seemed like forever. My brain's thoughts seemed to have slowed down enough for me to figure out that I was in the middle of no where without my phone.
--------
Becky's POV.
No. No. No. No. No! NO!
This can't be happening. The police officers left about five minutes ago and Jessica caught an emergency flight back home. She couldn't handle the stress I guess.

This left me sitting alone on my bed in the dark because it was getting late so my window curtain being pulled back doesn't help. I was alone and there for I couldn't hide from my thoughts.

Kailn.

Where was Kalin? I do not even remember him coming in after I got out of the limo.

I picked up my phone and called him.
Scrolled through my contacts until I found his.

PapiK 💕😊

The phone rang for about 15 seconds and then his beautiful voice greeted me.

" hey you have reached my voice mail. LEAVE IT. "

I called again as I got up to turn on the light and I heard a buzzing in the distance.

I followed the sound all the way to Kalin's phone, which was laying on the kitchen table.

Now how am I gonna find him?

'Fuck.'