Chapter 10

Hey guys! I've been getting a lot of love from you guys. And I really appreciate it. <3
For your guys's reward I'm going to update everyday for the rest of the week! ENJOY!
--------
Kalin's pov.

When we arrived at the carnival we decided to get food because we hadn't really eaten much all day.

We went to a food booth called HOT DOGZ. It had a little cartoon hotdog that had makeup and a mini skirt on as its logo.

" ya. I'll have a chili dog. With fries. And a jumbo sprite. " Myles said to the lady who was taking orders.

" Dang Man. That fever must have made you hungry. " I said laughing a bit.

BECKY gave me a look that said " be more sensitive ". But I didn't really know how to do that with MYLES. He has always been my best friend who I could throw cut throat blasts at. Now that I know that he is sick everything is kinda awkward.

" oh ya guys I need to talk to you. " Myles said in a stern tone.

We walked over to the section that said:

PICK UP ORDER HERE.

and MYLES started to talk to us.

" I don't want the fans to know that I'm sick." He said. " I don't want to make them worried so no one mention it. In fact I really want you guys to forget about it. It doesn't change me or any of our relationships. I can run, play, eat. Nothing has changed okay?"

We all agreed and as MYLES picked up his order, Jessica, Becky, and I all went to go get some food while MYLES ran into some fans.

" I'll have the Hot Dog Extreme with fries and a large sprite. " I said to the lady as I handed her my cash.

Jessica ordered a regular hot dog and BECKY got chili fries.
We met up with MYLES and the fans that looked really excited to see us.

" oh my god! KALIN can I please get a picture! " one of the fans said that was wearing her K&M sweatshirt.

" of course" I said as I leaned in with her and threw up my prayer hands.

We took pictures with all of the fans until one of them asked:

" who are they? "

" oh these are our friends BECKY and Jessica. " Myles answered.

" Hey. How are you guys" BECKY said to them.

They all said that they were good then looked over to Jessica as if she should say something.

" hey I'm gonna go over there and eat before I die of starvation " Jessica said.

The KAMFAM has always been protective of us, making sure that whoever we hang out with is nice. They gave us a concerned look when Jessica walked away.

--------
Becky's pov.

We said bye to the fans and went to eat. We were all so hungry that we didn't talk at all. We were too focused on eating.

After MYLES was done he asked us what ride we were going to get on.

" I vote for The Looper. " I suggested.

And since no one else has been to the fair they all agreed.

The looper consisted of 9 upside down loops and 3 horizontal twists. It was the longest running ride in the park.

Each row had two seats across so I sat next to KALIN and Jessica sat next to MYLES.

MYLES started to cough and it triggered the feeling I get when I see someone in pain. I made this huge scene before the ride started and MYLES got really mad at me.