Chapter 7⃣

I put initials on the picture of what they wore to their photoshoot.
❤️
--------
Jessica's pov
We all got out of the car and the bus quickly pulled off. We were we starving so we decided to go to the diner to decide what we were going to do next.

" The beach house is 3.3 miles away according to navi. " Kalin said.

Our connection was back and everyone was wrapped up in their phone.

" Hello? Guys seriously. " KALIN said.

" sorry k. Just had to tell my mom where I was....But we should catch a cab for the rest of the way. " I said.

" we're still going? " BECKY asked.

" well I thought... " KALIN said.

" but we don't have food or clothes... Or a car. I'm really not in the mood to party. " BECKY said while checking her snapchat.

" well then don't party. Relax. I saved your bag. And I saved MYLES' bag as well. So you guys have clothes. And look the foods right here. " KALIN said trying to save the trip.

" oh yea and at the last minute I put my clothes in your bag because I didn't have one. So we all have our stuff... Oh wait KALIN." I said.

" it's okay! I know there is a mall here. I needed some new clothes anyway. " KALIN said.
--------
Becky's pov
Kalin's optimistic attitude and smile made it impossible to resist.
" okay kalin.. We can go but under one condition. " I said as KALIN squeezed the life out of me.

" anything. " KALIN said.

" you have to go to this rad carnival that will be in town with me. " I said trying to lighten the mood.

" of course! " KALIN said.

We finished our food and left a $50 even though our food was only $46. KALIN set his navi to walking and we headed to the house.

--------
MYLES' pov
We got to this house that was way bigger than I thought. As we walked inside there was this huge glass wall. The furniture was modern and a theme of red washed through it.
" mi casa su casa " Jessica said.
KALIN walked over to a red couch plopped down and said.

" what does that mean? "

" my house your house. Down the hall are two rooms. So let's decide our sleeping arrangements now. " Jessica said.

" cool.. You guys do that I'll go buy some clothes at the mall I just called a cab. "

KALIN walked out the door. Taking his sun glasses with him that I guess were in the food bag.

I wanted to lay with BECKY again but before I could say anything BECKY said:

" KALIN in my room and MYLES in J's room. That's how it will be tonight and
we will alternate every day. " she said.

" good idea" Jessica said.

I was exploring the house as I saw a cannon camera on a banister. Next to it was a bunch of really nice picture of BECKY and Jessica most likely taken by the camera.

" hey who's cannon? " I asked.

" it's mine" BECKY said " I have always loved photography I love taking pics in Diego. " Becky said as she looked through some pics on her camera.

" we should go take some pictures by the beach. " I suggested.

Everyone agreed and went to go put on tumblr worthy clothes.

" ready guys? " Becky said as she came out of her room.

She looked amazing 😍

" yeah let's go. Someone text KALIN telling him our plans.
--------
Kalin's pov.

I got so much clothes from Aeropostale and Nike, when I got a text from MYLES saying that they we going to the beach. I had to catch a cab to there so I called the number of Yellow Cab. When the cab got to me I sat there, telling the driver where I wanted to go.
When I finally got to the beach I spotted the gang and ran to them right away.
" hey K come were taking pics" BECKY said.

we took a selfie with her cannon. And then BECKY yelled.

" look up there! Those rocks. That's where Jessica and I always take at least a hundred shots. " She said this with the most enthusiasm that I've seen her have since back at the house.

We all ran toward the rocks that I soon found out formed a dangerous cliff.

BECKY passed me her camera and she started posing and various positions. She was so graceful and she looked so genuine. She was a natural.

Eventually we all took pics. Sometime together and sometimes we took dramatic vogue like independent pics.

But all I knew was that BECKY was gorgeous.
--------
Becky's pov.

We were having so much fun I completely forgot about all of my worries.

We took at least 200 pictures and we spent the whole day's roaming around the beach snapping memories.

We eventually laid down near someone's fire and when they left we were able to still use it.
--------
MYLES' pov

" so let's chat " KALIN said.

" good idea! Um how about we play keep it one hundred? " Jessica suggested.

" what's that " I asked.

" well basically people ask you questions and you have to answer 100% honestly. " she explained.

" cool I'll go first. " becky said while gaining a second wind. " this question is to everybody. Keep it one hundred. Who here is a virgin?"

Nobody raised there hand and everyone started cracking up.

" okay MYLES keep it one hundred. " Kalin said.

Oh shit! If he asks me who I like I'll have to tell the truth! I held my breath until the deadly word escaped from his lips.

" who do you like? " he said giving me a thumbs up. Poor KALIN didn't know what he was in store for.

" uh.... Um well I have this thing for... Um well.. Oh what the hell. BECKY" I said.

It was silent at first KALIN looked shocked but Becky smiled and bit her lip.

" MYLES can I talk to you? " KALIN said.

" ya sure. "
--------
Kalin's pov

" dude. What the hell!? You said you were into Jessica. So you just lied to me? " I said.

" No. Well... yes but only because Becky and I had a thing before you asked her out. And we decided to wait to make it official. But then it got awkward. " MYLES explained.

" So what.. She still likes you?! Was she ever into me?! " I said kicking some sand.

" no dude the problem is... You see she likes both of us. She is trying to find out which of us she likes more. " MYLES said.

I was relived that she was into me but I had to work to get her to love me. And chose me over MYLES. I could definitely do that.
--------
Becky's pov

Jessica and I sat by the fire awkwardly listening to thier convo. They should've gone more than 20 ft away.

" so they both like you? " Jessica said.

" yup. And I'm trying to figure out which one I like.. I want to chose before we leave Diego. " I said.

Jessica laughed as the boys came back.

" hey we should head back home it's getting really late and the fire is dying down" Kalin said with a strange calmness.

Did he hate me?