Chapter 30!!!!!!

This chapter is going to have a slightly dirty scene. BEWARE 🚸

Myles' Pov

"Alrighty. Well please just take care of my girl" a confused Mr. Harrison said.

He was probably wondering what happened to Kalin. I mean I don't blame him. Quick changes of heart like that are awkward but do happen.

"Of course. She is my main priority" I said.

Becky smiled, kissed her father on the cheek and then we loaded up our car with all of Becky's belonging from her room.

Becky's Pov.

We flew back here about two hours ago and we had already picked up all of my stuff from my parents house.

"Oh.well imagine, as I'm pacing the floor of the church corridor. And I can't help but to hear no I can't help but to hear and exchanging of words."
The speakers sung out one of my favorite songs.

"I chimed in with a haven't you people ever heard of, closing the god damn door!!!" I slightly screeched.

All of a sudden the music stopped and I found Myles looking at me half surprised half laughing.

" What a bay girl can't get hyphy and love a little Panic! at the Disco?" I asked.

He turned it back up and sang:
"with a sense of poise and rationality"

We both jammed out to the rest of the song and when it was over he just smiled and changed the station.

" 106.1 KMEL live right now checking in with refreshingly new Bay Area buzz Kalin and Myles Trampoline!" The radio announcer said.

Myles looked at me, back at the radio, back to me then to the road and yelled:

"AYE LET'S GO!!! CALL KA-" Myles realized that his Bestfriend still was m.i.a probably still in San Diego. Kalin come on man you aren't only affecting yourself!

Myles turned off the radio tightened his grip on the wheel and sped up about ten mph.

I felt so bad. Kalin is making a lot of things harder than they should be.

Maybe I should call him later.

Kalin's Pov.

I walked out of the LAX (london) airport and into a world I didn't know to well. I decided to disappear for a while.

Grover will probably be mad and Ana will probably worry but because of business reason. No one else would give a fvck.

I caught a cab and it took me to a motel. I didn't want to be in the city and risk any fans spotting me.

I feel so empty. I really feel like I have nothing to live for. What am I going to do? Go back to my life and watch Myles and Becky live together?

I mean they probably are already planning their life together. I can't think about this any longer I'll drive myself crazy.

The cab suddenly stopped and I gave the driver 50 pounds of my money.

I pulled about 15,000 out of my account. I am really planning on staying here.

As I entered the motel the receptionist greeted me with a:

" Hello. How may I be of assistance"

"A room. Long term stay. I need no windows and the cheapest deal." I ordered.

The lady nodded and handed me my room key.

"Room 119" she said.

I walked my single suit case full of black tees and dark jeans to my room.