Chapter 13

That is what BECKY looks like in my opinion. ^
Hey guys got a new goal: 5k.
I'm not in a rush but that's what I'm working toward.
--------
MYLES pov.

I was in Becky's room laying down and I was so tired. I sat there thinking. I really wanted to figure out this BECKY thing. Was all of this worth it?

My eyelids got heavy and I eventually fell into a deep, silent, sleep.
--------
Kalin's pov

I woke up. BECKY was holding on tightly to me. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom without waking her, but her eyelids fluttered open.

" hey Kalin lets talk" was all she said then I followed her back toward the hallway.

I didn't really know where she was taking me, considering the only rooms that I looked at were the kitchen, the living room, BECKYs room, and J's.

We approached this white door with downward tilted panels. When we entered I discovered that it was a laundry room.

" hey. What's up? " I said getting close to her.

" Well. You know how I was trying to decide who I wanted to be with. " she said looking around the room.

I just nodded because I was nervous about what she was going to say next.

" Well with how close we have all gotten lately I have got my decision. "

" Don't be too disappointed. " when she said this my heart stopped. How could she pick him? After everything I shared with her. I opened up to her in the past half a week than I did with anyone in my whole life. I felt lost. I felt betrayed.

" I picked you." when she said this a smile stretched across my face and I pulled her into a strong hug.

" Okay well since it is official let me take you out! " I said excited. "I have a great idea."

" Okay." Is all that she said and then we both went to get ready.

I had to set up all of the events for the night so I grabbed a bottled water and hit the door considering I never took my clothes off last night.
--------
BECKYs pov.

Wow. Did I just pick? All of the confusion and sneaking around is gone. And I feel good about my decision.

I was thinking about all of the pros to dating Kalin as a posed to MYLES. But then I remembered how much of a connection I had with MYLES.

I went to break the news to him and found him in my bathroom using my blow dryer on the front part thingy of his hair. Now what did the fans call it? Pool? Poof? YA that's it.

He stopped the dryer from screaming so that I could hear him when he said:

" hey B. I just wanted to say that I appreciate how much you cared when I had my fever. " he said this to me with a sincere look.

" your more than welcome" I said truly meaning it.

" I also wanted to say that I hope that we can always have a close relationship and nothing will come between us."

Hearing him say this made it easier to confess.

" MYLES. I.... Uh. Me and KALIN. Kalin and I. " I couldn't find my words but MYLES cut me off to say:

" oh I know. "

" what do you mean? " I said confused.

" I mean I heard your convo with kalin. " as he said this he started brushing his teeth.

" Oh. Um... So you aren't mad? " I said relieved.

" of course not! I knew that there was only a 33% chance that you would pick me. " he said toothpaste oozing from his mouth.

" 33%? Why that number. " I asked.

" well it's like a third. You could pick Kalin, Me, or some other random guy" he said.

I went up hugged him and yelled:

" I still love you! Your like my brother" As I exited the room to get changed for my first day with my boyfriend.
--------
WILL POST MORE SOON. 💕