Chapter 17

Like this chapter if you want me to update every week. ❤️

Kalin's pov.

BECKY and I were having so much fun and it was almost time for the other parts of my date.

" Come here babe. " I said to BECKY who was in the tent on her phone.

A beautiful girl with long blonde hair and the brightest smile in the world walked toward me and I couldn't help but to laugh.

" what's so funny? " she said self consciously.

" nothing. It's just you are so beautiful and I can't believe your mine." I said with a smirk.

She blushed and kissed my cheek.

" come on " I said grabbing her arm and pulling her toward the exit of the park.

" where are we going? What about our stuff?" BECKY threw a million questions at me which I didn't answer even though I knew where we were going and I knew that I hired some boys to pack our stuff and hold it in the reservations center.

BECKY frustrated by my answering skills, or lack there of, sighed and rolled her eyes.

I stopped walking turned around to BECKY and placed my hands on her face.

"Don't worry about anything ever again." I said to her.

I stared into her eyes for a few more seconds then I continued to pull her to the exit.

As I wanted a limo was waiting for us. And as if right on cue the driver, and my old buddy, Tito came around the stretched vehicle.

" M'am right this way. " Tito said.

An astonished BECKY sauntered over to the limo where she was helped in.

I ran around to get in the car.

Man this was going to be a great night.

BECKYs pov:

Wow! All of this? For me?
I can't believe it.

" How do you feel? " Kalin asked me snapping me out of my trance.

" I feel... Like a princess. " I said as an uncontrollable smile grew on my face.

I looked up at the driver. His suit was so nice. It was ironed to perfection...

Wait what was I wearing?! And where were we going?!

" Kalin, look at me I'm a mess!" I said worried that we would be going somewhere as fancy as this car.

" don't worry babe. You look beautiful. And you will look perfect for where we are going." He said this and put his arm around me. I nuzzled my head in to his chest. " just sit back relax and..."

Kalin was cut off by the sound of my phone ringing. It was Jessica.

"Hey jess-"

" BECKY! Help!" She said cry-screaming.

" oh my god. What's wrong!?" I said feeling a knot in my stomach.

" it's MYLES he won't wake up."

"What do you mean? Jessica this isn't funny." I said hoping it was all one big joke.

" I'm not playing around. Get down here... NOW" she said and with that she hung up.

" what's wrong babe?" Kalin asked with a concerned voice.

" it's MYLES. We have to go help. "