Chapter 29

Jacob's pov.

Hey ya'll. :) did you miss me. I'm here to make sure the story doesn't get too serious. Okay now I have to go trim my grandmas vagina hairs. ;)

Kalin's Pov

" WHERE ARE YOU GOING EM' " Sammy yelled as I pulled up my pants and left the bar.

" Duces " I said. As I held up two fingers.

I hopped into my prescheduled uber and he drove me to the nearest hotel.

Courtyard Marriott.

After I checked in, I hit up one of my fans on Twitter. Let's just say we have a history.

Hey babe I hear you in San Diego. 

I called room service and ordered a whole pepperoni pizza and a slice of cheese cake.

My phone dinged. It was a response from the fan. Her name is Kylie.

I sure am. Why babe?

I responded instantly so she could make her way over here. 

Im in town. At the courtyard Marriott. Come through babygirl.

I laid back it pressed the home button on my black I-phone 6plus while stuffing a piece of pizza into my mouth.

My wallpaper was a picture of Becky and I. She was reaching up to kiss me.

I quickly changed it to a picture of me at the beach. I was too fly.

As I said this I got a knock on the door. When I opened it I saw Kylie coming in looking bad as ever.

She was wearing some black leggings and a tank to that showed her stomach. She was wearing some dark lipstick and her hair was in a bun.

" Haven't heard from you in a while daddy" she said as she kissed my neck.

She walked passed me and sat on the bad. That ass tho...

Well let part two of tonight begin.

Becky's pov.

Myles, Myles' parents, and I were sitting in the hospital room talking about why Kalin wasn't here.

" Yeah. But something really bad must be going on. He would never do this." He said looking at me.

" Myles. I'm sorry. He is just different now. Ever since you first went into your coma" as I said this Dr.Pryer came in.

We all greeted him with the most bubbly hellos. He is the reason Myles is here anyway.

After saying hey to all of us he looked down at his clipboard and said;

" Myles you can leave first thing in the morning. I'll just have to send your medication to your local pharmacy. " he said with a smile.

"yee! Aye. I'm so excited to be back home" he said. Oh how good it feels to have Myles back.

The doctor left the room and so did Myles' parents. They had to get home. It was really late. I decided to sleep at the hospital.

"That leaves me and you babe" Myles said. "Come here" he said patting the space he made on the hospital bed by moving over.

I walked over and sat next to him. Then I turned to cuddle position with my left thigh on his crotch.

I looked up at Myles smiling face.

"Why are you so cute?" I said kissing his chin.

"I don't know. Blessed I guess." He said sticking his tongue out and winking.