Chapter 14

MAJOR ANOUNCEMENT
AT THE END!

Kalin pov:

I arrived at the San Diego Camping Reserve. This wasn't just any camping ground. It had beautiful waterfalls and a river. I came here when I was little with my dad. That was the last time I saw him before he reported to Afghanistan where he passed.

This place was special to me. I wanted to share it with BECKY.

I was planning to set up an amazing day for me and BECKY. And this was the first stop. One of three.

" hello." I said to the lady behind the window at the resource center.

" Oh. Hello welcome! How may I help you? " she said looking up at me.

" YA. Can I make a reservation for tonite? " I asked her.

" of course. Here is a map of the available camping sites. The ones highlighted blue are near water. The ones highlighted pink are for your first time campers who need to be near lights and showers." She laughed as she showed me her computer screen.

" What about the red ones?" I asked.

" Oh those are pretty expensive. But they come with river access and they are around our beautiful waterfall. We call them the couples camps. " she said winking at me.

" okay can I please reserve one of those camps for just tonight? " I asked her.

She typed in somethings on her computer then handed me a ticket that had my location and the date that I'm leaving ( tommarow ).

" hey thank you so much! " I said as handed her my cash and went to go to my next stop.
--------
BECKYs pov.

I just got out of the shower. Jessica gave me a mini makeover. A facial, a mani/pedi, and a leg wax. Painful as af, is all that I can say.

I realized that I didn't know what KALIN and I were doing today.

To: PapaK 😻
Hey babe. What should I wear? Casual, dressy?

I changed my contact for him in my phone. Man I couldn't believe I was dating him.

From: PapaK 😻
Hey. Wear something comfortable. I will be back with more instructions. See you in about an hour babe.

Oh my god he called me babe. Is this really happening.

I followed Kalin's instructions and dressed in what I like to call comfy-cute.

I put on my lulu Lemon yoga pants and a white crop top that said Psycho. I was looking at my small selection and I couldn't decide what shoes to wear. I slipped in into my chestnut Uggs and put my hair into a high ponytail.

I did my makeup and before I knew it KALIN was here.

He came in the bathroom and put his arms around my waste. He kissed my neck and said:

" hey babe. "

"Hey KALIN. So what are we doing today? " I asked.

" well that's a surprise but you need to pack a bag of clothes for two days. " he said smirking.

I huge smile grew on my face but it quickly disappeared

" what about Jessica and MYLES? " I asked looking upset. "I don't want to start my relationship off and forget about my friends. What if she decides-"

KALIN cut me off by kissing me. Deeply.

I blushed and smiled.

" don't worry about it I'm sure they will find something or someone to do. " he said laughing.

" okay I'll go pack my bag"I said kissing him on the lips and skipping out.

* ( AN: * will be the sign for a time skip)

KALINs pov.

We arrived at our camping ground. Earlier I paid two guys to set up our tent. I went all out with candles and red pillows and stuff.

" oh my! " Is all that she said. She turned to me with tears in her eyes and said. "KALIN you're the best! " she kissed me and put her arms around my neck. We kissed for a good thirty seconds then we pulled away and headed into our tent.

" okay. This is crazy!" BECKY said.

" what! You don't like it? " I said being paranoid.

" No. It's crazy cause I love it! How did you do this in half of a day? " she asked

" Well I'm Kalin White." I said with a smirk. She laughed and rolled her eyes playfully.

" KALIN let me just say that I'm so happy. That we are together. " she said grabbing a hold of my hand.

I felt a rush of love run through me and I leaned in and kissed her.

" I love you BECKY " I said.

" I love you too KALIN" she replied
--------
First THANKYOU so much for 1k. Second thankyou for taking the time to read my announcement ( I know that they can be annoying ). And now for the ANOUNCEMENT.

I am writing another story for all of you MYLES girls!!!! Yes yes. I will publish the first part tommarow. It will be called Mr. Parrish Please read!

I will update both. And work equally. It's just I see this as a KALIN fanfic even though she's not done choosing.

Anyway. READ IT. Please. You'll love it!
-author out!