Chapter four

Hey guys. Most of my social activities are ending so I will be able to make better longer chapters. ENJOY!
_________________________
Beckys pov
It was around 1:30 in the morning when we got to their house. Everyone was tired and mopey, except Jessica. She was asking KALIN so many questions. See she was born a horrible flirt, so asking things like: would you rather be frozen or burned to death was all she had.
" if you were an animal what animal would you be? " she pestered.
" um... well you know I'm really tired and I think I'm gonna head upstairs to bed. But I'll sleep with that question on my mind. Goodnight J. "
" Okay sweet dreams " Jessica said with heart eyes.
" Are you coming upstairs B " Kalin's asked.
He was really into the first initial nickname thing that me and Jessica do.
" uh ya. Whenever MYLES goes to bed. " I said.
Nice leave him wanting more!
" okay. " he said.
I watch KALIN as he walked upstairs and he looked so cute in his basketball shorts that he changed into as soon as he stepped foot into the house.
" BECKY! " Jessica yelled.
" huh? Ya... What. " I mumbled eyes now looking down at my crisp white shoes.
" I said MYLES is snoring. "
" oh okay I'll wake him up you go to bed. " I said.
" k thottie goodnight " Jessica said after she kissed me on the cheek, me.
I turned toward the snores and I saw MYLES lying on the couch with his phone still in his hand.

Looking at him like this made me realize things that I would've never noticed in the high speed motion that is my life.

He had chocolate colored hair that was super shiny. He had long eyelashes and skin that made me want to snuggle with him. I was memorized; paralyzed; stuck on him. I traced his whole body with my intrigued eyes. I studied his assets and flaws.

I learned exactly how he looked when he was sleeping, which is why I was thrown out of my trance when I saw chestnut eyes staring at me and a smile growing on his face .

" uh you ready to go upstairs? I was just about to wake you up. " I said humiliated.

" haha sure let's go. " he said as he jumped up as If he just been charging and now he is on 100%.

He skipped up the stairs really quick and I was left in front of them recapping what happen in the last five minutes.
_________________________
Myles pov
I was upstairs looking through my drawers for something to sleep in, feeling nostalgic for two minutes ago when I caught BECKY staring at me. She seemed so lost. She didn't even notice that I was looking at her. I don't know why it gave me butterflies but I loved the feeling.
" hey " it was that soft familiar voice again.
" sup BECKY I'm just going to change in to this really quickly make yourself comfortable. "
_________________________
Beckys pov
I completely forgot that I didn't have pjs. What should I do. I'll just ask for a big t shirt or something, it's not like he hasn't loan me clothes before. The thought of this made me laugh out loud.
" something funny? " Myles asked
" ah no. Can I barrow a t shirt or something I don't have anything to sleep in. " I muttered.
" of course " MYLES said.
Myles went over to his dresser and squatted all the way down to the bottom drawer and pulled out this t shirt that read blessed.
I walked over to the corner and took my shirt off. IDIOT I thought why didn't you go to the bathroom! Whatever now I have to finish here because I'm not waking across the room letting him know that I messed up.
After I was completely changed with nothing but a t shirt and socks on over my underwear I joined Myles in bed. The bed was big enough for it not to be awkward but I could feel my soul wanting to get closer to him. It was all that I observed downstairs he was beautiful.
I don't know. I was almost certain that I had a thing for KALIN but now I felt myself falling for Myles.
" Becky? " a raspy voice said.
_________________________
Myles pov
" yea Myles ? "
" can I um.. Lay with you? "
Why did I just ask that?! That was so stupid! She would never in a million years say
" yes "
💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯
Thank you for reading comment what you want to see happen!